+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

letian_y

Apr 5, 2016
Hi guys, is there anybody in the same situation with me? And if any insight when to expect the ceremony?

Thanks.

letian_y said:
I took the citizenship test on Feb 22 but I am still waiting for the oath letter. The status on CIC still shows "in the process" and the recent update was still at the citizenship test notification. Anybody can advise why I am still put in the long queue without any update? Thanks a lot. :(

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
letian_y said:
I took the citizenship test on Feb 22 but I am still waiting for the oath letter. The status on CIC still shows "in the process" and the recent update was still at the citizenship test notification. Anybody can advise why I am still put in the long queue without any update? Thanks a lot. :(
I guess you are within normal time frame and can expect some good news in coming weeks. Normally, they are giving time frame as 2 - 4 months but in most cases its taking about 2 months.

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

I welcome myself to Canada :). Just came back from Oath ceremony today. It was full of joy and emotions. Truly a memorable event.

Thanks to everyone on this group for being a big support and help. This journey was supported by each and everyone of you.

I am always around for any help.

Cheers, :)......

letian_y

Apr 5, 2016
Thanks a lot. So the only thing for me right now is still waiting ... :)

Canadiandesi2006 said:
I guess you are within normal time frame and can expect some good news in coming weeks. Normally, they are giving time frame as 2 - 4 months but in most cases its taking about 2 months.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
nubee said:
Hello friends,

I welcome myself to Canada :). Just came back from Oath ceremony today. It was full of joy and emotions. Truly a memorable event.

Thanks to everyone on this group for being a big support and help. This journey was supported by each and everyone of you.

Congrats !!! Newly minted Canadian..... ;D

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nubee said:
Hello friends,

Nubee,

Congrats! One step forward to a better future in Canada.

All the best,

SFD

RK10

Apr 21, 2016
I don't see any oath schedule for scarborough on the cic website anymore. Did anyone took oath recently there?

umlowcn

Jan 14, 2016
RK10 said:
I don't see any oath schedule for scarborough on the cic website anymore. Did anyone took oath recently there?
The last dates I saw on the website were Apr 18 and 19. Now the link is no longer there for some reasons.

saqibzamir

Dec 7, 2017
My ecas
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 7, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 10, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on August 16, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on December 20, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 17, 2018 at 10:15 AM.

WAITING FOR OATH INVITE NOW .....Anybody else here in the same situation?

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
My ecas
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 7, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 10, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on December 20, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 17, 2018 at 10:15 AM.

WAITING FOR OATH INVITE NOW .....Anybody else here in the same situation?
Lots in the same situation goodluck.

Reactions: saqibzamir

TorontoFerrari

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Med's Done....
03-03-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
Guys...whats the latest timeline for Oath at Scarborough immigration office after test?

saqibzamir

Dec 7, 2017
Lots in the same situation goodluck.

Thank you Beloved Canada ....Finally received Notice to Take Oath.....One thing to mention is that though my test was at Scarborough, my oath will be at the Erin Mills Centre Mississauga...Maybe its because my wife and son live in Mississauga.
  4. We sent you a notice on December 20, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 17, 2018 at 10:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  5. We sent you a notice on May 17, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on June 4, 2018 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Reactions: rajmalhotra7