Scarborough office / timeline after test

Samriz

Jul 11, 2015
Lifegoeson said:
Application: July 2014
Test: March 06, 2015
Decision Made: Aug 06, 2015
Oath: ????

It was a family application & still "in process" for my wife and mine changed to "decision made" today. Who knows when will be the oath date?????????
same timeline .... ecas shows 'in process' with 4 points (until the test invite)
its a family application for me, my husband and 6 yrs old son....my daughter was born here so only one with Canadian passport

Lifegoeson

May 30, 2015
strawberrylemonade said:
Are you a routine applicant? If so, maybe in the next month. If not... i have no idea.
Routine applicant. Officer said maximum 3 months to oath, took 5 months for changing to DM. Lets see

Lifegoeson

May 30, 2015
Samriz said:
same timeline .... ecas shows 'in process' with 4 points (until the test invite)
its a family application for me, my husband and 6 yrs old son....my daughter was born here so only one with Canadian passport
Did you sit for the exam in the morning and your husband was babysitting outside while you were pursuing your test? Most probably I saw you and your family there.

aramis77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It was also a family application. Test on the 10th of March and only mine is DM on 17th of July. My wife's is still in progress. Still waiting for oath.. :mad:

Samriz

Jul 11, 2015
Lifegoeson said:
Did you sit for the exam in the morning and your husband was babysitting outside while you were pursuing your test? Most probably I saw you and your family there.
yes :)

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
45 days have passed since ECAS status changed to DM. I started to worry :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:. Usually it doesn't take that long after DM to receive the OATH. Guys, what are your suggestions???

kaladdin

Jun 12, 2015
Update on my wife's application:

Test: 2 Apr 2015
DM: 8 Jul 2015
Oath letter date: 5 Aug 2015
Oath ceremony: 18 Aug 2015

cfbebe

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
noka17623 said:
Hello all, I have been following this forum since my test date on April 22nd. Approaching 4 months now and no update yet. I took some advise from months before and approached my MP office who did approach CIC to get an update on my behalf. The last update was a month ago and I was informed that security and background checks are being done right now which is the final step. Oath ceremony letter should follow after this stage. Nothing yet!!!

Called CIC a week after the phone call with MP office, and they said until and unless 6 months have passed from your test date, we cannot help you. So don't expect anything from CIC.

I don't know if anyone of you has gone through an address change process. I did an address change since I moved homes from North York to Mississaugua. Did anyone face any delays due to that? I changed my family's address almost 2 months ago. I am concerned that they have misplaced my files due to this. Happened to me earlier as well.

Aug 28th 2014 File sent
Mid Nov - spoke to CIC and was informed that they haven't received my family's application (apparently I am not the only one they misplaced the applications for)
Jan 5 2015 - files processed
April 22 - test date - passed - told within 2 months we will receive the oath date
6th August - still waiting!!!! God help us!!!

Hi Noka,

Same here! My hubby took the test the same day as you April 22d and we changed addresses in July.
I don't think it causes an issue.. it shouldn't as it s online update, no?
Still the same line DM made since end of June!
I hope they didn't misplace the file. We also had the issue in the first place.

cfbebe

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
Curious2010 said:
It's been 1 month since my ecas shows 'DM' but no pink or the 5th line for Oath date.
Its 5 months since i passed the exam and waiting ... seems its never ending process and they don't have any accountability and work process.
Hi there,

Over 1 months now since profile changed to DM. Still nothing.
seriously frustrating process!

sarezaei

Jan 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The only explanation is that the conservative government knows none of new-citizens would vote for him, and since we are two months away from the election they might not prefer not to have us vote!

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.