+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

khan Aimal

Mar 24, 2015
no worry about E-CASE . mine is still 3 line .. last updated in 2014 ..

applied on May 05, 2014
start processing ; 07, 2014
Received letter for test;6 march 2015
took test on Mar 18 at Scarborough office
oath letter issued 30 march 2015
oath 20 April 2015 8 am
best of luck to all my friends

hchalz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So far nothing. April oath is basically out.

Since the worst scenario didn't occur, now I can comfortably wait for whenever.

Good luck to everyone in this game!

khan Aimal said:
no worry about E-CASE . mine is still 3 line .. last updated in 2014 ..

applied on May 05, 2014
start processing ; 07, 2014
Received letter for test;6 march 2015
took test on Mar 18 at Scarborough office
oath letter issued 30 march 2015
oath 20 April 2015 8 am
best of luck to all my friends

Sasky

Apr 7, 2015
Nothing in my mail box :eek: today. I took my test on March 4, 2015. I guess I can forget about April oath ceremony :-[

hchalz said:
So far nothing. April oath is basically out.

Since the worst scenario didn't occur, now I can comfortably wait for whenever.

Good luck to everyone in this game!

biyejoye

Apr 10, 2015
Sasky said:
Nothing in my mail box :eek: today. I took my test on March 4, 2015. I guess I can forget about April oath ceremony :-[
same here! Another week~

seems cic forget the march 4th crowd,lol

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got oath letter 2 days ago. Oath next week. Test was on last week of February.

I don't check my E-cas, so don't know what's going on there.

The letter will come sooner or later.

milamam

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
goodman36 said:
I got oath letter 2 days ago. Oath next week. Test was on last week of February.

I don't check my E-cas, so don't know what's going on there.

The letter will come sooner or later.
Congratulation... my test was March 10th.. wish to get it soooooooon :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
applied on Nov 13th, 2014

Received letter for test; Feb 26th 2015
took test on Mar 8 at Scarborough office
oath letter -waiting

nawar_n

Mar 14, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I came to believe that the process is case-by-case basis or it depends on the people working on it. Bureaucracy is such a big enigma ::)

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scarborough Oath Experience

Hi All,

Yesterday we officially became Canadian citizens. It is pretty smooth process right from forming line to the Oath room. They permitted one guest per person initially and then others when the seating inside is available. They verify your PINK letter and then take your PR card. They give you seating number ( they write it on your notice).

We settled down in our seats along with others. The clerk there informed us the formalities regarding the ceremony. He was so humorous. He informed us step by step process. Then the Judge and Federal Minister for Employment came inside the room. Judge congratulated all of us and spoke at length about being Canadian, rights and responsibilities, how good the feeling is etc etc.

We all then took oath along with the judge. Then we were asked to come in the same order of our seat numbers to pick the Citizenship certificates. Judge handed over the certificates and the Minister congratulated us by handing over Canadian flag. We signed a form that confirms that we attended the ceremony and were issued the certificate.

Afterwards, Judge and Minister spoke for few minutes and then it was time for Photos.... They obliged patiently each and every person until all in the room are done.

They asked us to apply for passport after two working days as it takes time to enter the details in the system and send to Passport division.

This is a wonderful experience the journey for which started when we landed in Nov 2010.....

We expect all the March test takers will get PINK letters soon.... One of my friends who applied in 2012 Oct and was issued RQ in 2013 also got Oath letter for April 27th.

Whatever may be the intention of the Government, they seem to clear the backlog foster these days.....

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
I have quick question for all..
I know you can studies the book for test....is there any websites or link where you can studies to be prepare very well for test. Waiting for your kindly response..
Thanks

Mar 31, 2015
Congrats to you. Hope this coming week brings us all pinky's its been too long since i first applied in 2012

WE LOVE CANADA said:

Hi All,

Yesterday we officially became Canadian citizens. It is pretty smooth process right from forming line to the Oath room. They permitted one guest per person initially and then others when the seating inside is available. They verify your PINK letter and then take your PR card. They give you seating number ( they write it on your notice).

We settled down in our seats along with others. The clerk there informed us the formalities regarding the ceremony. He was so humorous. He informed us step by step process. Then the Judge and Federal Minister for Employment came inside the room. Judge congratulated all of us and spoke at length about being Canadian, rights and responsibilities, how good the feeling is etc etc.

We all then took oath along with the judge. Then we were asked to come in the same order of our seat numbers to pick the Citizenship certificates. Judge handed over the certificates and the Minister congratulated us by handing over Canadian flag. We signed a form that confirms that we attended the ceremony and were issued the certificate.

Afterwards, Judge and Minister spoke for few minutes and then it was time for Photos.... They obliged patiently each and every person until all in the room are done.

They asked us to apply for passport after two working days as it takes time to enter the details in the system and send to Passport division.

This is a wonderful experience the journey for which started when we landed in Nov 2010.....

We expect all the March test takers will get PINK letters soon.... One of my friends who applied in 2012 Oct and was issued RQ in 2013 also got Oath letter for April 27th.

Whatever may be the intention of the Government, they seem to clear the backlog foster these days.....

Mar 31, 2015
You can use apnatoronto.com and google few other free and paid sites to study off from google. However focus mainly on the book since that is the only official method they use to creat there questions. good luck

Desi_Canadian said:
I know you can studies the book for test....is there any websites or link where you can studies to be prepare very well for test. Waiting for your kindly response..
Thanks

nawar_n

Mar 14, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great tale and congrats!

WE LOVE CANADA said:

Hi All,

nawar_n

Mar 14, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There's a citizenship app, installable on android. Search for the one with a smiling beaver as its logo. Make sure to master the questions in the app. However, the book is better as it covers the little details that these questions don't. However, from my experience during the test, the test questions were simpler than those in the app.

Good luck.

Desi_Canadian said:
Thanks