+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

Mar 31, 2015
I hope so. So far I check my eCas everyday and it feels like it is stuck at the same old message from the invitation to give test . good luck everyone hope one of us gets our pinky today

ramahi98

Mar 30, 2015
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news for today, I just checked my ecas and here what I found:-

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 5, 2014.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 5, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on October 23, 2014.

4. We sent you a notice on February 12, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 3, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

5. We sent you a notice on April 7, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 27, 2015 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

ajay95

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Congrats !

ramahi98 said:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 5, 2014.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 5, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

4. We sent you a notice on February 12, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 3, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

5. We sent you a notice on April 7, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 27, 2015 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

nawar_n

Mar 14, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!! :p It seems your eCas was updated way before you get your pink letter

ramahi98 said:

Sasky

Apr 7, 2015
khan Aimal said:
Guys ,, scarborough is truly faster ,,, starting from today scarborough do have Three oath ceremony everyday , my oath is on 20 April is not in scarborough oath list , i wish every one get letter this week especially I am prying for ...hchalz...
I had my citizenship test on March 4, 2015 at Scarborough office. Still no sign of Pink oath letter. Is there anyone else in the same boat?

ramahi98

Mar 30, 2015
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nawar_n said:
Congrats!! :p It seems your eCas was updated way before you get your pink letter
Thanks Nawar, That's right, I didn't receive my pink letter yet and I need to check my mail today.

hchalz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great.

Things are moving, slowly but firmly.

ramahi98 said:

Sasky

Apr 7, 2015
Congrats. Hope I get mine soon ???

ramahi98 said:

Mar 31, 2015
Congrats happy for you!

ramahi98 said:

Can_Best

Apr 7, 2015
ramahi98 said:

Congrats! Seems like things are moving. I took my test on March 9th.