+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office / timeline after test

msc22

Mar 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nov 06 said:
Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...... It is my day ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D .... I got the status update with the fifth line added. Oath Ceremony will be Sept 07... I can't believe it.... Guys I wish all of you the best....
Big Congrats! hope our day will be soon.

SAshah

Aug 1, 2015
Nov 06 said:
Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...... It is my day ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D .... I got the status update with the fifth line added. Oath Ceremony will be Sept 07... I can't believe it.... Guys I wish all of you the best....
congratulations NOV 6

SAshah

Aug 1, 2015
salman86 said:
Hey Guys,

Finally the journey is coming to an end. Checked Ecas this morning, and this is what I saw:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 26, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 9, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 27, 2015.
We sent you a notice on April 17, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 4, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on August 21, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 8, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Wish you all the very best!

Thanks,
-S
CONGRATULATIONS salman and pray for us.
My test was on July 9th at SCARBOROUGH ecas changed to DM a month+ before but still waiting for pinky.

malu08

Jul 27, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
congrats all you got pink letter/status change today. My wait is never ending :)

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Many thanks for everyone… It was a great day for me yesterday…. The journey end is getting closer and closer. I wish all of you the best and as I said… One day everyone will get there … and hopefully soon.
By the way yesterday I also received the pinky letters in the mail…..
Now waiting for the Oath….

salman86

May 20, 2015
Thanks, guys!

Something to note here; my status was "In Process" all along until yesterday when it changed to "Decision Made" and the 5th line was added.

Wish you all the very best!

Thanks,
-S

DenverCO

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nov 06 said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Many thanks for everyone... It was a great day for me yesterday.... The journey end is getting closer and closer. I wish all of you the best and as I said... One day everyone will get there ... and hopefully soon.
By the way yesterday I also received the pinky letters in the mail.....
Now waiting for the Oath....
Congratulations NOV06 ... Going by your time line am hoping to get some good news in September. My status changed to DM on 10th July. CIC has their own rules/timelines that makes the things more unpredictable, but am hoping for the best.

SAshah

Aug 1, 2015
DenverCO said:
Congratulations NOV06 ... Going by your time line am hoping to get some good news in September. My status changed to DM on 10th July. CIC has their own rules/timelines that makes the things more unpredictable, but am hoping for the best.
Hi Denver me n you are on the same boat(almost same timeline) my office is SCARBOROUGH , test was on 9th July got ecas DECISION MADE after one week of test and still waiting for pinky. i think the time line depend on case to case, if all the citizenship requirements are fulfilled then there is no delay in the process, but if something needs more verification or workup then the process get a bite lengthy , anyhow everyone must eventually achieve the target its the game of neuron , lets wait and watch. please update me when u get ur oth invitation which i can guess is expected very soon.thanks

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
syedd said:
Hello Guys,

Could anyone tell what documents I need to take with me on the Test day?

Thanks
Syed

Your Test Letter should list all the necessary documents that you need. In essence you need to bring all the original documents copies of which you submitted. So you will need your current passport and an expired one if it falls in the 4 year period, PR card, (The two identification cards you used) so Health Card and Driver's License would ideally be all you need.

Oct 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aramis77 said:
Anybody from March/April test takers still waiting oath ceremony? ::)
I wrote my test on April 13th and decision made July 13th...waiting for oath...waiting and hoping to get it sooner than later

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
aramis77 said:
Anybody from March/April test takers still waiting oath ceremony? ::)
i am still waiting for oath letter.. gave exam on march 17... still in-process status