Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
haha, like your words. 3 weeks still waiting.
Nov 06 said:
Mr. Scarborough Office :mad: :mad:,
It has been 10 days since you made up your mind. You should have the courage and show me my Oath letter immediately. When you make a decision, don't hide it and keep it for yourself. Be brave and pass it.
I'm not sure you understand these words, but this is what I will be telling you if you are a man in front of me!!!!!

ANFAL

Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/ May/ 2008
Doc's Request.
12/ Feb/ 2009
AOR Received.
24/ Aug/ 2008
IELTS Request
15/ May/ 2009
Med's Request
4/ June/ 2010
Med's Done....
28/ June/ 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4th March, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
11th April, 2011
LANDED..........
16/06/2011
Nov 06 said:
Mr. Scarborough Office :mad: :mad:,
It has been 10 days since you made up your mind. You should have the courage and show me my Oath letter immediately. When you make a decision, don't hide it and keep it for yourself. Be brave and pass it.
I'm not sure you understand these words, but this is what I will be telling you if you are a man in front of me!!!!!

Hopefully you get the oath letter soon! ;D But imagine you are receiving it after three months! ::) As most of people who did their test in March! :-\

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANFAL said:
Mr. Scarborough Office Angry Angry,

Hopefully you get the oath letter soon! ;D But imagine you are receiving it after three months! ::) As most of people who did their test in March! :-\
My friend the ECAS states ‘Decision Made’ since 10 days. The others got the test early in the process in March. It took me about 8 months to sit for the test my friend. Overall I think all will arrive approx. the same time.

KingRez

Apr 24, 2015
KingRez said:
Some suggestions about the color code: (guys correct me if needed)
Pink = Oath invitation
Yellow = Normal test invites
Blue = Interview only Invites (for 55 years old and above)
Orange = RQ ones
I have to correct my previous post about the meaning of letters' colors.

I was at the Scarborough office the other day and doing my interview. I noticed that the group at half an hour all had yellow letters and the ones at quarter to hour all had blue letters regardless of their age. So it seems to me that yellow and blue are just a simple mechanism for easy group separation of adjacent times.

Now we have this for color code: (guys correct me again if needed)
Yellow/Blue = Normal test/interview invites (just different timings)
Orange = RQ ones
Pink = Oath invitation

May all get their pink ones in a reasonable time. ;)

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Too bad, that's almost 4 months.
aramis77 said:
Still no news this week for 10th of March testers.

maali

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aramis77 said:
Anyone from March still waiting the pinky? :-\
I am waiting since March 21st. In fact waiting since early Aug. 2014 under the so called new routine(email AOR) where it took 5 months just to go into process even when Oct & Nov 2014 applicants got Oath done in 6 months. Now after test, it is stuck again even though right before March Scarborough office was taking 2 weeks to invite for oath.

As mentioned in another post, we are guinea pigs on which they test the so called new system.

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
We might be guinea pigs, but other guinea pigs from other local offices already got their oath letter. June - Sept 2014 applicants who received email AOR already became Canadian from Montreal and Kitchener. My guess is something wrong with Scarborough office. I don't know if any Scarborough applicants under new routine who applied during that time interval received pink letter.
maali said:
I am waiting since March 21st. In fact waiting since early Aug. 2014 under the so called new routine(email AOR) where it took 5 months just to go into process even when Oct & Nov 2014 applicants got Oath done in 6 months. Now after test, it is stuck again even though right before March Scarborough office was taking 2 weeks to invite for oath.

As mentioned in another post, we are guinea pigs on which they test the so called new system.

deen1981

May 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dav3000 said:
Be Patient. It will come. They are working on backlogged applications. So chances are that most February and March Test takers (who had no problems) would have received their invites before you can expect yours. Besides, I think the average time is 55 to 80 days.
Nearing 90 days now, July 9th coming up and still no news. Scarborough sucks. Ecas not updated, still says in process

nawar_n

Mar 14, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To give people here some hope, my eCase have changed to "Decision Made" today after 115 days of waiting (test @ March 14). I believe things are moving for March test takers.

I am going to call today to see what is the decision.

cecapplied

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The march test takers in my opinion should start getting updates now. i was a march applicant and got my oath letter already, posted on june 30 and recieved on 3rd july.

my ecas changed to decision made after i recieved the letter.

nawar - i think you should be now recieving it shortly

cecapplied
nawar_n said:
To give people here some hope, my eCase have changed to "Decision Made" today after 115 days of waiting (test @ March 14). I believe things are moving for March test takers.

I am going to call today to see what is the decision.