Scarborough office citizenship oath

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
armaan.ahhmad said:
Hi fellows,

We took our oath today and became Canadian citizens ;D
thank you so much everybody for your help and good luck to all.
Congrats!!

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
CanadianDiego said:
For those interested here's my updated timeline from ECAS. Funny thing, it was updated on good friday. It was 3 1/2 weeks between test and oath letter. After the test they had told me 2-4 months. Cheers!

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 27, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 27, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 4, 2013.

We sent you a notice on March 4, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 21, 2014 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on April 16, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 25, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Congrats Canadian Diego.

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianDiego said:
For those interested here's my updated timeline from ECAS. Funny thing, it was updated on good friday. It was 3 1/2 weeks between test and oath letter. After the test they had told me 2-4 months. Cheers!

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 27, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 27, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 4, 2013.

We sent you a notice on March 4, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 21, 2014 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on April 16, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 25, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
What is your office

BraveCavalier

Apr 24, 2014
Hi, sorry I had the following timeline but not received the oath yet,

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 12, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 12, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 27, 2013.

We sent you a notice on March 27, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 15, 2014 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

normally how long it takes time to get it?? the officer didnt tell anything about RQ. but she told I have to wait 2-3 months and after I asked for expedited, she mentioned it most likely will be 1-2 months.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BraveCavalier said:
Hi, sorry I had the following timeline but not received the oath yet,

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 12, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 12, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 27, 2013.

We sent you a notice on March 27, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 15, 2014 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

normally how long it takes time to get it?? the officer didnt tell anything about RQ. but she told I have to wait 2-3 months and after I asked for expedited, she mentioned it most likely will be 1-2 months.
The timelines are very inconsistent. But don't worry. you'll have it soon.