torontonian2003

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lilua said:
I got following update in my ecas:

We sent you a notice on April 3, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 24, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Congratulations!. Cheers.
Vinay

lilua said:

We sent you a notice on April 3, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 24, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Chalabi

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
lilua said:

Congratulations for the good news, may I know when was your test , mine was on 19-mar-2014 and I am still waiting, no update ecas and no mail yet??

regards
Chalabi

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chalabi said:
Congratulations for the good news, may I know when was your test , mine was on 19-mar-2014 and I am still waiting, no update ecas and no mail yet??

regards
Chalabi
My test was on 21 March 2014 at Scarborough Citizenship Centre. Scarborough is very irregular in maintaining sequence so don't worry...yours will be on the way.

armaan.ahhmad

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Hi Folks,

We received out pink letters today. Oath is scheduled on 22nd April. Our citizenship application process started in November 2013 and completed in April 2014. That's rocking speed Cheesy Our Local office is Scarborough.

Good luck to everybody else who is in the queue.

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
armaan.ahhmad said:
Hi Folks,

We received out pink letters today. Oath is scheduled on 22nd April. Our citizenship application process started in November 2013 and completed in April 2014. That's rocking speed Cheesy Our Local office is Scarborough.

I started my process on 10th October 2013 and it will end on 24th April 2014 by taking oath.Scarborough rocks!

Jabuela

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulation you are lucky, I started since Augast 1st and still waiting, and I believe there are others before me too and are still waiting good luck to everyone.

Farfaline

Apr 11, 2014
I sent my citizenship request on July 2013, they confirmed safe receipt on September 2013 and I took the Test on April 2014. I am currently waiting for the oath. They said 4-6 weeks.

Good luck.

Chalabi

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
hi

I had my test 19 March-2014, on the board was written 2-4 weeks to get the oath once you pass, but in the interview they told me it might take up to 6 weeks to get the invitation letter.

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can we Handed Over our RQ documents personally at Scarborough Town Centre? If send through Canada Post, will be very expensive.

Shakeel Azhar

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
To Shakeel7, If you want my advise , do what they ask you to do, don't go against the wave. The normal process is to set by Canada post- express will cost you $ 40 at the max. you have already spend thousands of dollars so far , why to save few bucks , besides you can track your documents on line and it will show that CIC office received, but if you hand personally I bit you will get any receipt. don't take a chance . good luck

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
armaan.ahhmad said:
Hi Folks,

Congrats! Arman. Celebrate with family and friends.

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
shakeel7 said:
Can we Handed Over our RQ documents personally at Scarborough Town Centre? If send through Canada Post, will be very expensive.

Shakeel Azhar
Hi, Personally i think its best to send through Canada post or any mail so that you get a tracking # as well as delivery confirmation. In case something goes wrong you can track it and have a proof of delivery. I wouldn't risk it for some $20 to $30.