+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

Faimalik

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Lucky you man, we did the test more than 2 months before you did, got the DM as status, but still no letter of oath invitation. I was looking at the google excel spreadsheet. The max number from DM to Oath is 151 days. I am at 126 ahaha almost breaking the record for the
Lucky you man, we did the test more than 2 months before you did, got the DM as status, but still no letter of oath invitation. I was looking at the google excel spreadsheet. The max number from DM to Oath is 151 days. I am at 126 ahaha almost breaking the record for the October 2017:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Already broke this record as I passed my test February 12 and status changed

Sunapr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14,2012
AOR Received.
Sep 5,2012
Med's Request
Jan 3,2013
Med's Done....
Jan 21,2013
Passport Req..
March 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 10,2013
LANDED..........
May 10,2013

Sunapr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14,2012
AOR Received.
Sep 5,2012
Med's Request
Jan 3,2013
Med's Done....
Jan 21,2013
Passport Req..
March 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 10,2013
LANDED..........
May 10,2013
Lucky you man, we did the test more than 2 months before you did, got the DM as status, but still no letter of oath invitation. I was looking at the google excel spreadsheet. The max number from DM to Oath is 151 days. I am at 126 ahaha almost breaking the record for the October 2017:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
I think because it took me 6 months to get the test invite after they had received my application, so shorter wait time for oath.

camansooeb

Jun 25, 2018
Dear All,

silent follower, thank you all for your contribution. Really appreciated the updates,

I have been a normal process - no urgent processing request.

just received oath invite for my family (4)
Sent Oct 30th
Received Oct 31st
AOR Jan 5th
in Process Jan 20th
Test invite Feb 14th
test March 16th
DM march 20th
Oath notification June 25th (11:20) - Scarborough
Oath July 18th

I have received email for myself, wife, son (in school). However no notification for my infant child - is this normal ?
BTW ecas has no update, yes email came before ecas (just checked again)

Thank You all again, and good luck
Dear All.

My process was completed on July 18th (as noted), Ceremony was less than an hour(baring registration approx. 30 min) Thank you to every one who post on this forum. It has been an extraordinary help. God bless you all and best wishes for your future,

For those having small kids, Scarborough was very accommodating. its a joyous occasion, so please let them be part of it. There where many kids at our ceremony of all ages (few months to few years). Yes they did trouble but the judge and attendees did not mind one bit...we sometimes read too much into the rule only to find out that there are humans on the other side that share in your joy

I know its seems like an indefinite wait , but its worth it.

Kindest regards

Elhamy1re

Nov 5, 2013
For those having small kids, Scarborough was very accommodating. its a joyous occasion, so please let them be part of it. There where many kids at our ceremony of all ages (few months to few years). Yes they did trouble but the judge and attendees did not mind one bit.
Totally agree with you. Congratulations

canadagoose1

Jan 29, 2018
2018 Oct 79 out of the 118 DM'd Scar applicants have got oath, is this the reason why this thread isn't updated as often as before?

jojik

Dec 6, 2012
2018 Oct 79 out of the 118 DM'd Scar applicants have got oath, is this the reason why this thread isn't updated as often as before?
Any statistics for November ? How many of them (Scarborough applicants) has received an Oath invite already ?

canadagoose1

Jan 29, 2018
The number I referred to are only extractions of the spreadsheet. There is Nov tab on there too, you just filter the DM column (remove blanks) and the location column (select Scar), then you can see the comparison between the ones with and without oath. But for Nov, I don't think many Scar's have oath yet. You're still good.

Reactions: jojik

venAAA

Star Member
May 1, 2012
I am a November applicant, passed the test and IP now. Waiting for DM, then for oath, checking ecas once a week :) Got back from vacation this Saturday - didn't have a single issue with my PR :) (trying to be positive)

Reactions: mickel44