+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

Mina72

May 25, 2017
In case of this person yes, he/she went to the Oath and they were sent back.
Knowing about this phone call based notification, there could be some ill wisher who can prank and jeopardize the Oath of some deserving candidate .

AG
I doubt, but I will go anyway on Tuesday and see what happens

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I doubt, but I will go anyway on Tuesday and see what happens
Why don't you call IRRC and ask them ?
Others got a call a day before and calling might have been difficult at the short notice.
You have some time on hand before the Oath day hence you should be able to call and find out without having to go there.

AG

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
Pls help me.
I am going to complete 3yrs in Canada. I will send my children and spouse backhome when they complete 3 month shorter to 3 yrs.

In such a case I will submit citizenship after 3yrs with me my kids but they left Canada and studying schooling back home.

Still they will be PR and I read if children no need to complete 3yrs if they apply along with one of the parent and that parent complete 3yrs is enough.

Can I send my children as per my plan before they complete 3yrs and they will get citizenship???????

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls help me.
I am going to complete 3yrs in Canada. I will send my children and spouse backhome when they complete 3 month shorter to 3 yrs.

In such a case I will submit citizenship after 3yrs with me my kids but they left Canada and studying schooling back home.

Still they will be PR and I read if children no need to complete 3yrs if they apply along with one of the parent and that parent complete 3yrs is enough.

Can I send my children as per my plan before they complete 3yrs and they will get citizenship???????
Minors do not have to fulfill residency obligations.
You should not have any problems with your kids citizenship application if you apply along with your application.

AG

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
Minors do not have to fulfill residency obligations.
You should not have any problems with your kids citizenship application if you apply along with your application.

AG
Thanks buddy! Even I am planning to submit application and get AOR and go back home to work and visit for citizenship test and oath and get passport from India itself. Will this workout?

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017

rosty2

Jul 5, 2012
Scarborough
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 8th 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
Oct 25th
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
March 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
March 4th 2013
Passport Req..
April 4th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 17th 2013
LANDED..........
April 21st 2013
mosafer, akalanaki and Mina72 You guys should order a ATIP report and you will get to know why they cancelled your oath ceremony last minute.

May2014

Star Member
May 6, 2014
hi everyone
i had a cancellation call too for my oath on 15 December at 1pm in scarborough
i called cic and the lady said its true ...they cancelled the whole 1pm ceremony
may i ask if anyone at that time and date got cancellation too ..or r they just telling me that !!!

k33g

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
hi everyone
i had a cancellation call too for my oath on 15 December at 1pm in scarborough
i called cic and the lady said its true ...they cancelled the whole 1pm ceremony
may i ask if anyone at that time and date got cancellation too ..or r they just telling me that !!!
Did they explain why? Clearance not completed?