+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough Citizenship test results March 2013

oathwait

Apr 8, 2013
Hi
Well, no info so far either.

Mine was on march 9th

The thing that worries me is that a girl from immigration told us that the ceremony would be at the end of march.

Asponsor

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
oathwait said:
Asponsor said:
No I have not. You should ask your local MP to call in and find out if you passed or not? Good Luck
[/quote

Hi,Asponsor

Any news for you?
Nope, no news yet. We were told that we will receive the oath in about a month...i took it on the 20th so hoping this week. If not, i will ask my MP to find out next week.

Diana2013

Apr 3, 2013
Hey Asponsor,

Just came back from my citizenship test :) I did not get the same booklet but the test was pretty easy. However I did the most stupid mistake..guess what..I put wrong date on my answer sheet...grrrrrr ...Hope they will not fail me for that!

Anyways, I am very surprised you have not received your oath letter yet. Did you find out if you passed or failed the test?

Dadzin

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 22 2012
AOR Received.
May 23 2012
File Transfer...
May 16 2012
Med's Request
October 25 2013 re-do
Med's Done....
May 25 2012
Interview........
October 25 2013. PASSED
Passport Req..
October 25 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26 2013
LANDED..........
Applied June 2012
Processing Started November 2012
File Transfer Jan 2013 (ecas still says processing from Nov 2012)

I wonder how long again...

Asponsor

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Diana2013 said:
Hey Asponsor,

Just came back from my citizenship test :) I did not get the same booklet but the test was pretty easy. However I did the most stupid mistake..guess what..I put wrong date on my answer sheet...grrrrrr ...Hope they will not fail me for that!

Anyways, I am very surprised you have not received your oath letter yet. Did you find out if you passed or failed the test?
Well good stuff, I am sure date will not matter much. well they said, we should receive it in a months time so hoping this week I get the good news. Pass/fail, we don't know the status on that. If we receive the oath letter, it means we passed or else.... let's hope for the best. I think you should post your questions here, so other people can benefit from it.

tst

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
Dadzin said:
Applied June 2012
Processing Started November 2012
File Transfer Jan 2013 (ecas still says processing from Nov 2012)

I wonder how long again...
I have almost same timeline, me too waiting for test.
I am hopping our test soon.
Please update me if you get anything.
Best of luck.

Apr 16, 2013
oathwait said:
Hi
Well, no info so far either.

Mine was on march 9th

The thing that worries me is that a girl from immigration told us that the ceremony would be at the end of march.
oathwait, March 9th was a Saturday, how did you write your test on Saturday?

I did mine on March 14th and have not heard back yet.

oathwait

Apr 8, 2013
Hi.

Yes, it was a saturday afternoon.

According to CIC web site both saturdays and sundays we can find tests to be done.

I haven´t gotten any news so far.

Scarborough_oath, did they tell you when would the eventual oath take place?

How about you, Asponsor?

twototango

Apr 10, 2013
I am very concerned too, for the interviewer told me that they were trying to have an oath ceremony held at the end of March in Vancouver. Well I took the test on Feb. 14.

twototango

Apr 10, 2013
The problem is that I don't know whether we have passed the test or not, so far. So I don't know what I am waiting for. It can be an oath letter, or a letter telling me that I should see an immigration judge. The latter letter would arrive much later, say, in 12-36 months.

Apr 16, 2013
oathwait said:
Hi.

Yes, it was a saturday afternoon.

According to CIC web site both saturdays and sundays we can find tests to be done.

I haven´t gotten any news so far.

Scarborough_oath, did they tell you when would the eventual oath take place?

How about you, Asponsor?
A guy told us that if we pass the test they we invite us for the oath by the end of April. But I know someone who did the test on March 1st and the oath on April 8th.