+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough 2013 - How long after transfer to test date???

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

Can you share your timeline as to when approximately your file was transferred to Scarborough office and how long it took from the transfer date to receive test notification?

Is it 2 or 3 or 4 months?

Thanks

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Status is -

CIC App received - Feb 1 2013
Processing Started - April 3, 2013

In Dec I called CIC, they said that my app is at CIC Scrborough since Sept ... since then.. I m waiting :mad: .. no RQ yet but holding tight and hoping not to have one.

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinaypuri said:
My Status is -

CIC App received - Feb 1 2013
Processing Started - April 3, 2013

In Dec I called CIC, they said that my app is at CIC Scrborough since Sept ... since then.. I m waiting :mad: .. no RQ yet but holding tight and hoping not to have one.
Wo wo wo wo..... Since sept.....man missisauga is so fast....Randypandy, a May applicant likely had his file transferred to scarborough sometime mid october and now has his test in feb....

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear_pnp said:
Wo wo wo wo..... Since sept.....man missisauga is so fast....Randypandy, a May applicant likely had his file transferred to scarborough sometime mid october and now has his test in feb....
Do you think I can still RQed by Scarborough after waiting for this long?

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinaypuri said:
Do you think I can still RQed by Scarborough after waiting for this long?
Well yes you can. What did call center say about your application?

Did they say your file is now in queue for the test and back ground checks are completed and something like that...

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They said that your file is at Scarborough waiting for test since September. Scarborough has Jan 15, 2015 to respond to my app :(

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lol why Jan 2015? thats when you finish 25 months?

Also are your back ground checks completed? Unless your checks are completed, I guess they wont schedule the test.

That explains why Randypandy got his test date so soon. May be checks are complete. FYI, he/she had an RQ from scarborough. technically it should take longer for him but surprisingly was fast.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do I know background checks are complete? If the file is moved to Scarborough I would assume background check is complete.

Yeah many from Scarborough whose processing started in same time frame as I have received test request. I m just hoping not to get RQ :)

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Only way to know is to call the call center and ask......you should have at least done test by now if not oath....

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Worst is, my wife came to Canada 6 Months after me. I applied for her in May 2013, processing started in Aug, in Nov she got test and on Dec 17 she became citizen :) .. her app went to CIC Mississauga somehow

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow man, your wife is lucky....that was very fast...

so why did yours went to Scarborough? where abouts do you live in GTA?