+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SCAM alert!

LGCEC

Oct 31, 2015
Hello,
just wanted to alert everyone here to avoid using the website docsbase.ca to translate your documents for immigration purpose.
I had my certificates translated by them back in 2014 and got very good certified translations, which were accepted by CIC no problem.
Recently, I have been asked by CIC to provide an additional document which had to be translated, so I went back to docsbase.ca.

However this time the translation is so poor that I am seriously afraid to use it, it looked like a bad, old generation google translation product!
There are so many mistakes that I highly doubt this was done by a professional translator, would have taken me a considerable amount of time just to fix it!

I told them I was not going to accept the proof and that they had to fix it...just to receive a rude reply telling me that there were no mistakes whatsoever. When I protested again, they went email silent. Of course you pay in advance for this crap, for me was just 38CAD...but could have been much worse with many more documents...

So everyone stay safe and avoid them.