+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SAUDI ARABIA'S APPLICATIONS....FSW CATEGORY....

rufruf

Dec 30, 2009
Guys ... what documentation should i prepare if this request for information arrived ... my intention is to be prepared when the letter arrives

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rufruf said:
Guys ... what documentation should i prepare if this request for information arrived ... my intention is to be prepared when the letter arrives
Pls visit this link.

www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf

Regards

rufruf

Dec 30, 2009
nimmiboy said:
Pls visit this link.

Regards
Thanks dude... this should apply to those who have applied before feb 08 as well?

also i have lived for quite sometime in India and i have obtained a police certificate after i left ... will it be ok or i have to obtain a new one ?

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rufruf said:
Thanks dude... this should apply to those who have applied before feb 08 as well?

also i have lived for quite sometime in India and i have obtained a police certificate after i left ... will it be ok or i have to obtain a new one ?
I am not 100% sure but I think new PCC will be required and not more than 3 months old at the time of submission. Lets see other senior comments.

Regards

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
rufruf said:

You need to submit original and valid PCC for each country you have lived for more than 6 months after the age of 18. Usually PCC's have validity dates in it. I hope you were able to secure KSA PCC before you left KSA because KSA issues PCC only to legal and current residents of Saudi Arabia. This is the dilemma of all previous residents of Saudi Arabia who are applying for Canada PR's.

micropal

Oct 4, 2009
khanbaba said:
@ nimmi..
Yes i did sent a notarized copy of id card + NICOP( national identity card for overseas pakistanis) + translation of urdu id cards on stamp paper.

Hi,

Where you can notarize documents in Saudi Arabia (Jeddah)?
Please reply if you have done that...

THANKS

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micropal said:
Hi,

Where you can notarize documents in Saudi Arabia (Jeddah)?
Please reply if you have done that...

THANKS
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/notarize-documents-in-saudi-t31775.0.html

Regards

rufruf

Dec 30, 2009
aspire said:
You need to submit original and valid PCC for each country you have lived for more than 6 months after the age of 18. Usually PCC's have validity dates in it. I hope you were able to secure KSA PCC before you left KSA because KSA issues PCC only to legal and current residents of Saudi Arabia. This is the dilemma of all previous residents of Saudi Arabia who are applying for Canada PR's.
so far i have obtained a police certificate after i left india .... i got it through the indian embassy in Riyadh, i don't know about the saudi PCC but i am currently living in saudi ... can you tell me where to get this certificate from ... the indian PCC is almost3 years old and i am afraid that if i apply for saudi PCC it will be old when required by visa officer...

this long process is really making things difficult to cop with

best regards

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rufruf said:
so far i have obtained a police certificate after i left india .... i got it through the indian embassy in Riyadh, i don't know about the saudi PCC but i am currently living in saudi ... can you tell me where to get this certificate from ... the indian PCC is almost3 years old and i am afraid that if i apply for saudi PCC it will be old when required by visa officer...

this long process is really making things difficult to cop with

best regards
So far I didn't file my application nor apply for the PCC from Saudi Arabia but a friend of mine applied so as per him, first you will get a request from Canadian CHC-london on your turn to provide the PCC and sent you a request letter, you present this letter to Ministry of Foreign Affairs they could take 4-5 days and give you another letter to address your local police station, give this letter to your local police station and within 7-10 your PCC will be your hand.

Regards

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
nimmiboy said:
So far I didn't file my application nor apply for the PCC from Saudi Arabia but a friend of mine applied so as per him, first you will get a request from Canadian CHC-london on your turn to provide the PCC and sent you a request letter, you present this letter to Ministry of Foreign Affairs they could take 4-5 days and give you another letter to address your local police station, give this letter to your local police station and within 7-10 your PCC will be your hand.

Regards
Nimmiboy,

After passing the first stage of screening at the CIO in Nova Scotia, you will receive a letter to submit a your full application with all the supporting docs within 120 days. The docs to be submitted are listed in the London visa office instructions, and this includes the PCC. You can't beat the 120 days deadline if you are going to take this PCC request from from London CHC. Go to the consular office at your local embassy here in KSA and ask the PCC request letter in Arabic. This letter actually is a request letter made by your government to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of KSA to provide you with the PCC. Bring this letter to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs( it is in Nasseriah if in case you are from Riyadh) The fee here is SR 25. You can get it on the same day, mine I was able to do it in 30 minutes. Then bring this to the Criminal Investigation Division office (not to any police station), in Riyadh this is located near Batha. Bring passport size photos with white backgrpound, copy of your iqama and passport, and the stamped request letter. After getting the PCC have this translated to English or French from a local but licensed translation office before submitting it to CHC.

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aspire said:
Nimmiboy,

After passing the first stage of screening at the CIO in Nova Scotia, you will receive a letter to submit a your full application with all the supporting docs within 120 days. The docs to be submitted are listed in the London visa office instructions, and this includes the PCC. You can't beat the 120 days deadline if you are going to take this PCC request from from London CHC. Go to the consular office at your local embassy here in KSA and ask the PCC request letter in Arabic. This letter actually is a request letter made by your government to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of KSA to provide you with the PCC. Bring this letter to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs( it is in Nasseriah if in case you are from Riyadh) The fee here is SR 25. You can get it on the same day, mine I was able to do it in 30 minutes. Then bring this to the Criminal Investigation Division office (not to any police station), in Riyadh this is located near Batha. Bring passport size photos with white backgrpound, copy of your iqama and passport, and the stamped request letter. After getting the PCC have this translated to English or French from a local but licensed translation office before submitting it to CHC.
Thanks aspire for the exact information. Yes I live in Riyadh, It will be helpful for me when I will go through this process.

Regards

rufruf

Dec 30, 2009
aspire said:
Nimmiboy,

thanks aspire .. .thsi is very informative as Nimmboy said ..wish you the best with your application

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
You're all welcome guys. I've learned this too from this forum.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi nimmi,

Contact Marriot Hotel. There used to camp one Pakistani Lawyer frequently, I don't remember his name...
You may check at their reception desk. Or you just go thru some issues of Arab News where the Consultants used to advertise.

nimmiboy said:
Does anyone know any Riyadh based immigration consulatant??. I just wanna discuss some of issues with them regarding my case.

Regards