+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

Soniaf

Apr 8, 2016
Hi,
We are planning to apply for Immigration to Canada but we are badly stuck at the attestation process..my husbands degrees are from Pakistan. .can someone please help and answer these questions one by one..

1.. is it possible to send documents to hec from saudia ? They are asking for the bank draft. From where can we make the bank draft addressed to HEC from Saudi Arabia?

2. My husbands secondary degrees are all ibcc attested but the transcript of bachelors is not attested by HEC..nowe first we have to get that attested by Hec and then give for Canadian immigration attestation to hec? .

Please help..thanks

Travolta

Feb 23, 2015
hi,

Best is to email HEC. I email them many times they usually reply with in 2 days . Visit their website. The best thing that I remember is u need someone who can did HEC attestation on ur behalf ... for that u need to give him a sign Authority letter.
Fist visit their website. then check contact us page and email them. Islamabad office.

Thanks,

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
I have "SUCCESSFULLY LINKED" my paper based FSW 2014 application. Points to note
1. Here is the link "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp" Click continue to GC key if you dont have an acct with their sign-in partners yet.
2.You get this page > "https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s2d8cfece0a11dbf2e924637c9437cc7c61b8e5cd7" by clicking Continue GC KEY

3.Under "Simple Secure Access" Click Create an acct and u get this page > https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/rg?execution=e1s2
4. Remaining process is seamless.
5.After Creating ur profile with all sorts of security questions, to link ur acct ur IELTS "Test Report Form Number" @ d bottom of the TRF and"Date U took the Test" @ d top I used my 2013 IELTS Test report in my case :-[

Hope this helps someone to see their status too in comparison with GCMS notes :)

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
Guys .. any body have any idea how to get International Driving License from Saudi Arabia? how long it takes to get it and from where?

Thanks.

smilyface

Oct 31, 2014
shaz82 said:
Guys .. any body have any idea how to get International Driving License from Saudi Arabia? how long it takes to get it and from where?

Thanks.
You can get international driving license from Al-Tayyar Travel company. I got it once in 2011 it will cost you around 120SAR the list of the countries where it is applicable is also shown on this license. you can get the requirements with them, probably they need copy of your Iqama and Passport, Picture and fee.

good luck

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
Thank you Bro for replay . +1 for your.

but cant we get it from maroor directly? how much time it took in ur case?

smilyface

Oct 31, 2014
shaz82 said:
Thank you Bro for replay . +1 for your.

but cant we get it from maroor directly? how much time it took in ur case?
I don't really know the process, if any, for getting international driving license from Maroor. but the one I told you works as I showed that when I hired car in UK. But you can check the process from AL-Tayyar travel company for getting the license from Maroor. They may be able to guide you further.

regards,

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Princess ZS said:
Well ... yeah...your driving experience helps in getting license here...if its in English n certified .
You may get exemption from first G1 and second G2 driving tests n qualify for G test on the basis of your experience.
Hope it helps.
Just FYI - Along with driving experience try to get No Claim Certificates from your insurance company as well. That will help alot ! ! !

MRayan

Apr 26, 2016
Does anyone have recent experience of VFS global Riyadh that how much time duration they take of issuing PR Visa. Would appreciate feedback please.

Travolta

Feb 23, 2015
hi,

Any idea about how to book medical appointments in Dammam ...

secondly, my family in Pakistan and I am in Khobar.. can they do medical in Pakistan

Thanks,

asad.naqvi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Toronto, Ontario.
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2014 (Rcvd. by M.KRSZWDA)
Doc's Request.
Updated forms & PCC : 14-03-2016
Nomination.....
25-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-07-2016
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
Hi guys . . Got my ppr today

izharsiddiqui

May 8, 2014
MRayan said:
Does anyone have recent experience of VFS global Riyadh that how much time duration they take of issuing PR Visa. Would appreciate feedback please.
I submitted my passport on 11 March, 2015 and received it back on 26 March, 2016 so it took exactly 15 days for them to process, not sure how much time they take these days.

MRayan

Apr 26, 2016
izharsiddiqui said:
I submitted my passport on 11 March, 2015 and received it back on 26 March, 2016 so it took exactly 15 days for them to process, not sure how much time they take these days.
Thanks for the info.

MRayan

Apr 26, 2016
I have few queries which I would appreciate to have feedback from the senior members of the forum. Many thanks in advance.

I am planning to do soft landing for 30-45 days with my family soon and then move on later in 2017 permanently. Is it really legal to go out of Canada without having PR card. Right now the PR card processing time is around 64 days as per CIC website and I know through forum that there are people waiting for their PR cards since 3 months, 4 months or even more. Further I remember one of the post read earlier that someone has done soft landing for a couple of weeks and once he was back then notified through email to submit latest specs photographs from some photographer in Canada. I really don't know what has happened to the guy but got concerned about the soft landing as visa issued is a one time entry to Canada only and it is utilized once you do landing (soft landing). So without PR card you cannot travel again to Canada and if God forbid before getting PR card you met across any odd situation (as I mention above), then you don't stand anywhere.

If seniors and experience holders can really shed light on this subject.

Also from Saudia what documents do we need for the driving license in order to facilitate the process of getting license in Ontario. I have heard about some NOC from Traffic department. What is the procedure.

What is the best way to carry funds from Saudia considering soft landing.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
If you don,t have PR card then you need to have PRTD to enter Canada. You need to provide Canada address for PR card delivery. You can bring cash max. $10000 without declaring in customs.