20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
Asad.Naqvi,

Congratulations for the good news which we are waiting from very long time, your friends are missing u in RFI camp.

BTW who has send Medical Form,Is it RFI or some one else? Hope remaining process will sail smoothly ;D ;D

Thanks,
Yameen

asad.naqvi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Toronto, Ontario.
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2014 (Rcvd. by M.KRSZWDA)
Doc's Request.
Updated forms & PCC : 14-03-2016
Nomination.....
25-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-07-2016
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
yameen said:
Asad.Naqvi,

Congratulations for the good news which we are waiting from very long time, your friends are missing u in RFI camp.

BTW who has send Medical Form,Is it RFI or some one else? Hope remaining process will sail smoothly ;D ;D

Thanks,
Yameen
Thnx again Yameen bhai,
Well there are no initials in the e-mail as per the latest trend :D

Ab kuch bolunga to bolenge k bolta hai :p

Fairmont81

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 September 2014
Nomination.....
Jan 05 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 09 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Jan 09 2015
Re: Urgent - Extention of time for Passport Submission

Achee said:
Dear Farimont81,

You better reply to the same email of DRD writing "URGENT" in the subject field. Explain him/her your situation and request for the extension. They are mostly very cooperative and will understand your situation.

Do it as soon as possible.

Regards
Hi all,
I submitted mine and my family passpirts at VFS yesterday rcvd in embassy today. Hopefully I will get them back in time to travel out of KSA next week.

Most important, DRD sent the wrong photo specifications with the attachement, we did pics...went to VFS where d guy said pics r wrong gave us new specs to print pics again..this was a painful process in Riyadh traffic. All future applicants 4 PP submission, pls b aware of this.

All d best for everyone.

Farimont

Achee

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Surrey, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]LONDON[/color][/b][/font][/size]
NOC Code......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]2175[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]22-AUG-2014[/color][/b][/font][/size]
AOR Received.
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]28-AUG-2014[/color][/b][/font][/size]
File Transfer...
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]19-DEC-2014 [size=8pt](to LVO)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Request
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]27-OCT-2015 [size=8pt](+ PCC, RRPF, Proof of Funds)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Done....
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]01-NOV-2015[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Passport Req..
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]12-FEB-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
VISA ISSUED...
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]08-FEB-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
LANDED..........
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]29-JUL-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]

Fairmont81 said:
Hi all,
I submitted mine and my family passpirts at VFS yesterday rcvd in embassy today. Hopefully I will get them back in time to travel out of KSA next week.

Most important, DRD sent the wrong photo specifications with the attachement, we did pics...went to VFS where d guy said pics r wrong gave us new specs to print pics again..this was a painful process in Riyadh traffic. All future applicants 4 PP submission, pls b aware of this.

All d best for everyone.

Farimont
We submitted our Passports day before yesterday and we had the same problem with picture specifications. The guy at the counter asked us to get new pictures, he advised us about the Studio just across the road. We went to the Studio and got our new pictures ready within 30 minutes; went back to VFS-Global and submitted our passports after taking new token number. Took not more than 15 minutes total. Luckily my wife was with me otherwise it would be painful for me too to get her from home, get new pictures, etc etc etc...

Hopefully you will have your passports ready before your departure :)

Fairmont81

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 September 2014
Nomination.....
Jan 05 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 09 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Jan 09 2015

Achee said:
We submitted our Passports day before yesterday and we had the same problem with picture specifications. The guy at the counter asked us to get new pictures, he advised us about the Studio just across the road. We went to the Studio and got our new pictures ready within 30 minutes; went back to VFS-Global and submitted our passports after taking new token number. Took not more than 15 minutes total. Luckily my wife was with me otherwise it would be painful for me too to get her from home, get new pictures, etc etc etc...
Hopefully you will have your passports ready before your departure :)
Thanks Achee, With kids d pics taking was a painful process already...as they cant stay atatic for longer :) so we got d same printed again.

Question. Which day did u aubmitted ur passports, Tuesday? When r u expecting to get them back? My flight is Tuesday afternoon....anytime upto 11 am on tuesday for PP collection is ok. Should I write email to visa section with a copy of my ticket requesting urgent processing or shall I just wait n watch...

Any ideas or experiences plssss.

Best regards

Fairmont

Achee

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Surrey, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]19-DEC-2014 [size=8pt](to LVO)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Request
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]27-OCT-2015 [size=8pt](+ PCC, RRPF, Proof of Funds)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Fairmont81 said:
Thanks Achee, With kids d pics taking was a painful process already...as they cant stay atatic for longer :) so we got d same printed again.

Question. Which day did u aubmitted ur passports, Tuesday? When r u expecting to get them back? My flight is Tuesday afternoon....anytime upto 11 am on tuesday for PP collection is ok. Should I write email to visa section with a copy of my ticket requesting urgent processing or shall I just wait n watch...

Any ideas or experiences plssss.

Best regards

Fairmont
Dear Fairmont,

We submitted our passports on Wednesday around 2 pm. The guy told us that our passports will be ready in 4/5 days. I have been tracking my application ever since, many times a day :). TRACK YOUR APPLICATION is showing "Visa application, tracking ID No.20160302SARUPPTXXXXX is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, RIYADH. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website"

So to be honest, I really don't know how much time they will take actually.
In your case, I really hope that you will get it on Sunday or Monday (inshaAllah).

Do one thing; go to http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/SaudiArabia/contact_us.html. At the end of the page with orange background you will find link of Chat Now. Click it and it will open a new window where you can explain your situation to the representative and he/she will guide you. But chatting is only available during working hours. Other options are Helpline or Email. You can try them as well.

Good Luck my friend!

Dsiraj

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Additional: 18-11-2014
Nomination.....
03-09-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
29-01-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
04-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2015
LANDED..........
21-10-2015
Hi all,

I am planning to move to Toronto permanently by 3rd week of April. I need to know if anybody has sent cargo via sea routes or used any air freight services. I need to send cargo but I cannot find any services for Toronto.

Fairmont81

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 September 2014
Nomination.....
Jan 05 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 09 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Jan 09 2015
Achee said:
Dear Fairmont,

We submitted our passports on Wednesday around 2 pm. The guy told us that our passports will be ready in 4/5 days. I have been tracking my application ever since, many times a day :). TRACK YOUR APPLICATION is showing "Visa application, tracking ID No.20160302SARUPPTXXXXX is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, RIYADH. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website"

So to be honest, I really don't know how much time they will take actually.
In your case, I really hope that you will get it on Sunday or Monday (inshaAllah).

Do one thing; go to http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/SaudiArabia/contact_us.html. At the end of the page with orange background you will find link of Chat Now. Click it and it will open a new window where you can explain your situation to the representative and he/she will guide you. But chatting is only available during working hours. Other options are Helpline or Email. You can try them as well.

Good Luck my friend!
Thanks Achee, I really need some luck here. With school holidays coming, either tickets are no longer available for travel or they are extremely expensive. I also gave my passports on Wednesday, I think the guy showed me your picture to show the right pic size.....lolz :)....

Anyways, its too early to check the status. The applications were forwarded to embassy on Thursday. so Embassy would've had Thursday and then Sunday and Monday to process. I hope they do it on Snday and return already on Sunday back to VFS for collection on Monday. I really hope so, I had not been impatient with my whole process, never raised any info request or sent an email to lVO, but at the last step I am panicking a bit...

One way is to send visa section an email on Monday morning with the copy of ticket and travel details requesting them for a speedy processing, if possible.

Ane one got any experience with such requests?

BR

Fairmont

Karachi007

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
in my case I work in diplomatic quarters which is close to VFS Global, I visited them on Thursday to reconfirm the requirement, he urged me to check the photo specs as per latest version.

I rechecked my email and found that Picture specs are latest of jan 2016, this saved my time and energy as I choose a good quality photographer who provided me photo back on friday.

Sunday I submitted my passport and next monday I got them back.

Achee

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Surrey, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Fairmont81 said:
Thanks Achee, I really need some luck here. With school holidays coming, either tickets are no longer available for travel or they are extremely expensive. I also gave my passports on Wednesday, I think the guy showed me your picture to show the right pic size.....lolz :)....

Anyways, its too early to check the status. The applications were forwarded to embassy on Thursday. so Embassy would've had Thursday and then Sunday and Monday to process. I hope they do it on Snday and return already on Sunday back to VFS for collection on Monday. I really hope so, I had not been impatient with my whole process, never raised any info request or sent an email to lVO, but at the last step I am panicking a bit...

One way is to send visa section an email on Monday morning with the copy of ticket and travel details requesting them for a speedy processing, if possible.

Ane one got any experience with such requests?

BR

Fairmont
Dear Fairmont,

The best news for me, I have received email from Canada Visa Office that my passports are ready to collect :D :D :D.
I'm hoping that your passports are ready also since you submitted on the same day. This will give you peace of mind to travel tomorrow.

All the best!!!

Achee

reachmujju

Mar 16, 2014
Salam Allhamduillah I have received my PPR request and asked me to submit my PP to Riyadh VFS for stamping any idea how long it takes....

yameen

Nov 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
reachmujju,

Allahmudillah, excellent news so you are just one step away from dreamland. All the very best for bright career.

Could you let us know your time line.

Cheers,
Yameen

Achee

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Surrey, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
reachmujju said:
Salam Allhamduillah I have received my PPR request and asked me to submit my PP to Riyadh VFS for stamping any idea how long it takes....
Hi reachmujju,

For our passports, it took 5 days total. We submitted our PPs last Wednesday and received the message yesterday (Monday) that they are ready to collect from VFS.

Hope you know the procedure and pic specs.

Regards

asad.naqvi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Toronto, Ontario.
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2014 (Rcvd. by M.KRSZWDA)
Doc's Request.
Updated forms & PCC : 14-03-2016
Nomination.....
25-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-07-2016
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
Achee said:
Hi reachmujju,

For our passports, it took 5 days total. We submitted our PPs last Wednesday and received the message yesterday (Monday) that they are ready to collect from VFS.

Hope you know the procedure and pic specs.

Regards
Achee are you from Riyadh?