Passport Req..
09-07-2015>>>>> Submitted - 26.07.2015>>>Riyadh
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
Ahmed Badawi said:
Dear All,

In an effort to spread the knowledge among us and to help each other take more informed decisions, I have created a survey asking about our plans for immigrations. Questions included in the survey are like, which city you plan to settle in, type of flight you're planning to take, what will you do till you get your license (in case you job requires licensing), plus other questions that I think will be helpful to all of us.

Please note that this survey is anonymous, which means no one is going to know what answers you have given. All results are going to be analyzed and shown at an overall level (combined responses) without identification of the members participating in the survey. Also please note that there are no right or wrong answers in the survey, I am only interested in your own opinion and plans. So try to answer to the best of your knowledge.

I will leave the link active for couple of weeks, and then I will be preparing the analysis presentation and I will be sharing it again on this forum so that everyone can use the results and read about what the majority are thinking of.

One last point to note is that the survey is designed for the Principal Applicant only. It would be great if you can participate in the survey, it will take you less than 5 minutes to finish. The link is provided below:

http://goo.gl/forms/t14LEiHxar

Thanks for your help, your feedback is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Ahmed
Survey Completed !!

Ahmed Badawi

Jul 22, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already Sent
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015 / MR Received 17-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015

MOHAGER

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
canada, British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
NOC 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 2014
AOR Received.
Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 2015
Interview........
Wavied
Passport Req..
26 Mar2015
VISA ISSUED...
01 April2015
LANDED..........
13 May 2015
Survey completed

paigey

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Hi.

Does anyone know if we really can get a PCC from Saudi Arabia? I've worked there before for 3 years and according to Manila Visa Office, I need to submit a PCC. How is that possible when according to the CIC website itself, the Saudi POC is only available to current legal residents?

MOHAGER

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
canada, British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
NOC 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 2014
AOR Received.
Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 2015
Interview........
Wavied
Passport Req..
26 Mar2015
VISA ISSUED...
01 April2015
LANDED..........
13 May 2015
paigey said:
Hi.

Does anyone know if we really can get a PCC from Saudi Arabia? I've worked there before for 3 years and according to Manila Visa Office, I need to submit a PCC. How is that possible when according to the CIC website itself, the Saudi POC is only available to current legal residents?
Hi paigey,

I had similar case with different country, what you need to do is to take your passport that you used to enter Saudi to the Saudi embassy in Manila and try to obtain the requested certificate( for that you will need an original request letter issued from VO) if succeeded very good.

If not write to your CIC a very polite email explains that you tried to approach the Saudi embassy but they confirmed what is mentioned on CIC website.

and ask for their assistance in that matter.

wish you all the best

MOHAGER

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
canada, British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
NOC 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 2014
AOR Received.
Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 2015
Interview........
Wavied
Passport Req..
26 Mar2015
VISA ISSUED...
01 April2015
LANDED..........
13 May 2015
sppecie said:
Hello KSA Residents,

I m new to this board ( though I would log in to view comments sometimes). I m having issues and need your help.
I have been waiting since March 10 for KSA Police request letter from London Visa office - so I can go get the
KSA Police certificate. Does any one know how long it takes to get to Al Khobar/Dhahran?
I wrote to Riyadh Visa office and they replied that I have to email London Visa office!

Is there any other way to get the Request letter? Or get the Police certificate? I have been cracking my head for days!
I have sent other documents and done medicals.

Your help is urgently needed please.

sppecie
Al Khobar, KSA

HI sppecie,

I had obtained the PCC from Saudi recently, and here is what happened:

I received email requesting the medical and PCC Saudi and after 15 days I received the original request letter for the PCC by Mail.( Original is required I tried with scanned copy and it was rejected by MOFA)

then I went to MOFA in JEDDAH for stamping and then to police center and received the PCC in 10 days.

I had a friend who had similar case but with Australian immigration and for that he got a request letter from his country's embassy and went through same steps and it was accepted by the Australian VO.

wish you all the best !

wish you all the best!

Dsiraj

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Additional: 18-11-2014
Nomination.....
03-09-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
29-01-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
04-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2015
LANDED..........
21-10-2015
DONE

Ahmed Badawi said:
Dear All,

In an effort to spread the knowledge among us and to help each other take more informed decisions, I have created a survey asking about our plans for immigrations. Questions included in the survey are like, which city you plan to settle in, type of flight you're planning to take, what will you do till you get your license (in case you job requires licensing), plus other questions that I think will be helpful to all of us.

Please note that this survey is anonymous, which means no one is going to know what answers you have given. All results are going to be analyzed and shown at an overall level (combined responses) without identification of the members participating in the survey. Also please note that there are no right or wrong answers in the survey, I am only interested in your own opinion and plans. So try to answer to the best of your knowledge.

I will leave the link active for couple of weeks, and then I will be preparing the analysis presentation and I will be sharing it again on this forum so that everyone can use the results and read about what the majority are thinking of.

One last point to note is that the survey is designed for the Principal Applicant only. It would be great if you can participate in the survey, it will take you less than 5 minutes to finish. The link is provided below:

Regards,
Ahmed

masood8

Oct 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2011
Doc's Request.
20-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
Ahmed Badawi said:
Dear All,

Regards,
Ahmed
Completed bro.

masood8

Oct 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2011
Doc's Request.
20-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
Can we get the result of this survey ?

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Members,

1. Cover letter

2. Medical Bill payment Receipt

3. Copy of Passport Bio pages

4. Document Request letter from Visa office

5. Police Clearance Certificate (optional, if sent with application)

6. RPRF fee payment receipt (filled with black pen) or DD of RPRF payment

Did I miss any documents, please confirm

Do I need to scan the documents and send them by email also or it is not required

Do I need to send these documents by emai to CIC or it is not required

Address to send the documents New Delhi Visa Office

Immigration Section,
High Commission of Canada,
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri,
PO Box 5209,
New Delhi, India 110021
Phone: +91-1141782000

or

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 5209 (Can we omit the PO Box Number, or not)
New Delhi
110021, India

Thanks a lot

Ahmed Badawi

Jul 22, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already Sent
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015 / MR Received 17-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
masood8 said:
Can we get the result of this survey ?
Sure. Once I get enough responses I will prepare the results and share it with everyone on this forum

sppecie

Jun 21, 2014
MOHAGER said:
HI sppecie,

I had obtained the PCC from Saudi recently, and here is what happened:

I received email requesting the medical and PCC Saudi and after 15 days I received the original request letter for the PCC by Mail.( Original is required I tried with scanned copy and it was rejected by MOFA)

then I went to MOFA in JEDDAH for stamping and then to police center and received the PCC in 10 days.

I had a friend who had similar case but with Australian immigration and for that he got a request letter from his country's embassy and went through same steps and it was accepted by the Australian VO.

wish you all the best !

wish you all the best!

Thanks Mohager.

Fortunately, I was able to obtain a request letter from Canada High Commission at Riyadh. With that I filled my name,Passport no and Country ( Got someone to do it) and attested at MOFA, Riyadh before rushing back to Dhahran.
The Police office closed for the day before I got to Khobar.
So I ll continue tomorrow before heading to work.

Thanks for your response.
Sppecie.
in Arabic from my Iqama)

MOHAGER

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
canada, British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
NOC 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 2014
AOR Received.
Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 2015
Interview........
Wavied
Passport Req..
26 Mar2015
VISA ISSUED...
01 April2015
LANDED..........
13 May 2015
visa_4all said:
I have done medicals at dar al afia dammam, they refused to give me medical completion letter.

They have given me fee payment receipt only

Pkz help me

What should i do now

Bro, just ask them to send medical examination info sheet, by email. When ask the clinic here in Jeddah they denied in the beginning then when a used that name they forward it as soon as they completed uploading the results

wish you the best!

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have done medicals at dar al afia dammam, they refused to give me medical completion letter.

They have given me fee payment receipt only

Pkz help me

What should i do now

Bro, just ask them to send medical examination info sheet, by email. When ask the clinic here in Jeddah they denied in the beginning then when a used that name they forward it as soon as they completed uploading the results

wish you the best!

--

Did anyone who has done medicals from Dar afia Dammam got " Medical examination info sheet " from the hospital

please confirm, please

thanks a lot

[/quote]