+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

ahmed321

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
maazeeliansp said:
Dear Mahyn nd Ahmed321,

I have done my Medical with Etoile clinic Jeddah on 8th July, 2014 but still there is no any confirmation from doctor or nurse whether she sent or not. Coz yesterday i called Nurse nd she told doctor is the 1 she will directly send medical to ADVO/CIC without notify her, if there will be any additional test required then doctor will notify to nurse and then nurse will notify applicant with in 7 days. but i don't no what she had done yet. Any suggestion coz CAS is also still same.

regards,
badar.
Asslam o alikum,

I did my medical and about two days back I found that it was updated in my Ecas. So I will advise you to please wait at least 15 -20 days before you write to CIC about your inquiry.

I sent my file for processing in January 2013 and sat quietly waiting for anything from them (my mistake) I believe the immigration process is moving quite fast these days, this is my understanding so if you are from previous old batch I will advise you must write to CIC quite often. There is no harm in getting the update information directly from CIC rather you just go and check your Ecas.

Good luck and Sorry for the late answer.

Regards.
Ahmed321

Jun 27, 2014
a very strange question :)

Hi
i have a question which only a saudi based person can understand and hence answer :)
ok so question is that when i opened the account here in saudia ,they wrote my name which according to iqama has a slight mistake... so her eis the mistake , pleaase guid eme is it ok mistake or should i try to correct it.
in account my name and spelling are ok
AHMAD HASSAN KHAN
but when they write a complete name like in saudia people do ,,, theh they write my father s name with it,but here one complete word is missing ,now i will give u the example and then tell me

my actuall name(what had to be if written with father name as it is the way in saudia) AHMAD HASSAN KHAN M AKRAM KHAN
my name written in bank here in saudia AHMAD HASSAN KHAN M KHAN

SO SIMPLY THE MISTAKE IS THAT THEY FORGOT MY FATHERS NAMES ONE WORD

please sorry for this question but please guide me as this is the bank of whichs account i wll show as POF

regards

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
docahmadhassankhan said:
Hi
i have a question which only a saudi based person can understand and hence answer :)
ok so question is that when i opened the account here in saudia ,they wrote my name which according to iqama has a slight mistake... so her eis the mistake , pleaase guid eme is it ok mistake or should i try to correct it.
AHMAD HASSAN KHAN
but when they write a complete name like in saudia people do ,,, theh they write my father s name with it,but here one complete word is missing ,now i will give u the example and then tell me

my actuall name(what had to be if written with father name as it is the way in saudia) AHMAD HASSAN KHAN M AKRAM KHAN

please sorry for this question but please guide me as this is the bank of whichs account i wll show as POF

regards
get a letter from bank as a "cover letter" stating your name as per passport and amount in balance as required by CIC(show them passport copy for your exact name and explain your case) best of luck, dont worry bank in saudi does that with everyone's name here, so that's not an issue. this cover letter will be separate from the bank statement.

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
Can any Saudi candidate inform me on how to get my fingerprints done for a PCC from the US? I currently reside in dammam and are there any fingerprinting agencies in and around dammam?

lawrence2007

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
15-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
15-Jun-2013
Med's Request
15-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
10-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jul-2014
Re: a very strange question :)

docahmadhassankhan said:
Hi
AHMAD HASSAN KHAN

regards
doc,

Don't worry on the name thing. It happens to all expats in Saudi. When you go to your bank, tell them that you need a bank statement in English for submitting to Canada Embassy for visa purpose with your name spelling as per your passport. The bank staff will make this adjustment in their system while taking the printout of statement. Also ask them to stamp it for you. This should be sufficient.

maazeeliansp

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Saudi Arabia(PAKISTAN)
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-12-2011
Nomination.....
00-05-2012
AOR Received.
00-06-2012 CIO
File Transfer...
00-05-2013 In Process
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014 ECAS MR received 04-08-2014
Passport Req..
16-10-2014 Alhumdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
LANDED..........
May, 2015 inshAllah
ahmed321 said:
Asslam o alikum,

I did my medical and about two days back I found that it was updated in my Ecas. So I will advise you to please wait at least 15 -20 days before you write to CIC about your inquiry.

I sent my file for processing in January 2013 and sat quietly waiting for anything from them (my mistake) I believe the immigration process is moving quite fast these days, this is my understanding so if you are from previous old batch I will advise you must write to CIC quite often. There is no harm in getting the update information directly from CIC rather you just go and check your Ecas.

Good luck and Sorry for the late answer.

Regards.
Ahmed321
AOA,

Thanks bro. I asked from Nurse nd she told me Medical sent after 7 days, now I am waiting lets see when CIC updates my ECAS.

Regards,
badar.

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
quebec2013 said:
dear friends

Pakistani Applicants living in saudi Arabia do they need to sent translated copy of Iqama ?
NO. pakistani applicants does not need to provide any translation of iqama copy. it is not necessary.

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016
Dear Friends,

I am from Pakistan and living in Saudi Arabia since last 3 years. I am preparing the application for FSW program, by myself. I am unclear for a few questions. Kindly if anyone can guide me about the following:

Generic Application Form:
- Area you intent to live (What should I write here, will it effect the processing time?)
- What is the status of applicant in current country of residence (I am here in Saudi Arabia on Iqama Visa, so status will be Permanent Resident, Worker or Any other? )
- What is the status of dependents in current country of residence (My family is on Iqama as well, so same question for them)
- What is and will be the occupation for children under 3 years (What to mention for kid who is currently 2 and half years old)
- What is the language of child under 2 year (What to mention for kid who is currently 2.5 years old and the one who is 1.5 years old)

Schedule A Form:
- Details of Education of Secondary and Post Secondary: I have done BSc, so I will include the only two BSc and HSSC(FSc) or SSC(Matriculation) too?
- Details of personal history (Will we include the wedding as well, if yes, then how will mention the time period. E.g; one is doing job from 01-2010 to 12-2010 and got married in 06-2010)

Thanks in Advance :)

lawrence2007

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
15-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
15-Jun-2013
Med's Request
15-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
10-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jul-2014
- Area you intent to live (What should I write here, will it effect the processing time?) - Choose a Province and City where there are good job prospects for your occupation. I dont think the choice affects your processing time under the present CIC system but choose carefully as it maybe helpful at some stage as CIC is now letting provinces sponsor applicants under EOI system.
- What is the status of applicant in current country of residence (I am here in Saudi Arabia on Iqama Visa, so status will be Permanent Resident, Worker or Any other? ) Worker
- What is the status of dependents in current country of residence (My family is on Iqama as well, so same question for them) Dependent
- What is and will be the occupation for children under 3 years (What to mention for kid who is currently 2 and half years old) Child (Does not really matter whatever you write)
- What is the language of child under 2 year (What to mention for kid who is currently 2.5 years old and the one who is 1.5 years old) Mention your home language/mother tongue

Schedule A Form:
- Details of Education of Secondary and Post Secondary: I have done BSc, so I will include the only two BSc and HSSC(FSc) or SSC(Matriculation) too? Mention HSSC (FSc) as Secondary and BSc as Post-secondary
- Details of personal history (Will we include the wedding as well, if yes, then how will mention the time period. E.g; one is doing job from 01-2010 to 12-2010 and got married in 06-2010) Wedding does not need to be mentioned here. Personal history will comprise of periods of study, unemployment and employment. Wedding will be mentioned in your marital status.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
iawz said:
Dear Friends,

I am from Pakistan and living in Saudi Arabia since last 3 years. I am preparing the application for FSW program, by myself. I am unclear for a few questions. Kindly if anyone can guide me about the following:

- Area you intent to live (What should I write here, will it effect the processing time?) - Write any city , other than Qubec , this will have no impact on processing
- What is the status of applicant in current country of residence (I am here in Saudi Arabia on Iqama Visa, so status will be Permanent Resident, Worker or Any other? ) - Resident
- What is the status of dependents in current country of residence (My family is on Iqama as well, so same question for them) - Resident
- What is and will be the occupation for children under 3 years (What to mention for kid who is currently 2 and half years old) - Infant
- What is the language of child under 2 year (What to mention for kid who is currently 2.5 years old and the one who is 1.5 years old) - write Urdu / infant

Schedule A Form:
- Details of Education of Secondary and Post Secondary: I have done BSc, so I will include the only two BSc and HSSC(FSc) or SSC(Matriculation) too? - SSC , HSSC and Bsc
- Details of personal history (Will we include the wedding as well, if yes, then how will mention the time period. E.g; one is doing job from 01-2010 to 12-2010 and got married in 06-2010) - Men are not required to mention their marriage date in Schedule A forms , this is for women , whose status and address changes

Thanks in Advance :)

ashsal

May 16, 2014
Dear Forum members,

Can anyone please share that how can my husband obtain NOC for driving licence in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Also, if anyone is aware of how to obtain an international driving licence from Saudi Arabia, please share...
Will be waiting for your precious comments and suggestions.

Bundle of thanks

Best wishes for everyone

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
Moving from Riyadh to Mississauga:

Dear friends, I have quite heavy luggage (7 pieces @ 23 kg each) to carry from Riyadh to Mississauga. Can it be checked in 10 to 12 hours earlier from the flight timings. Can we get the boarding passes also the same moment ! If we go straight to the parking alongwith luggage, are porters or luggage carts available there. Which level of parking is more convenient for terminal approach. Please note that I am travelling through Egypt Air. Anybody who has done it from Riyadh, pls share.
Thanks

brown_noser05

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-9-2014
Doc's Request.
13-12-2014
Nomination.....
7-1-2015
AOR Received.
7-2-2015
Hasni said:
one of my friends has just done for himself and his wife with just one reference letter. If you are unable to get two, can try with one by inserting details of both on that letter nicely.Carry original with you and let your wife take the copy of that along at the CID. Good luck
I got already a letter from Philippine embassy for my police clearance, what's next? thank you