Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/July/10
VISA ISSUED...
20/July/10
LANDED..........
27/August/10
I have my PR card and am in Saskatchewan which is known as "the prairies". Out here in Alberta, and Saskatchewan they are screaming out for Trades in the mines, Now you don't work in the mines but outside. The wages are amazing but saying that things inc rent cost alot more We tend to have snow 6 months of the year but once you wrap up well you are fine.
Anyhow thought you'd want to know where Trades are badly needed.
I'm a pipe-fitter aka plumber

Rambo123

Sep 18, 2012
by profession I am in IT field (computer) working as Project Manager / Project Coordinator.

Any job options ???

Kellys

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Visa Office......
London :)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Dec 2009
AOR Received.
28 Jan 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
In Process - 7th April 2010
Med's Request
Docs arrived in Canada April 28th
Med's Done....
07/May/2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/July/10
VISA ISSUED...
20/July/10
LANDED..........
27/August/10
Rambo123 said:
by profession I am in IT field (computer) working as Project Manager / Project Coordinator.

Any job options ???
Sorry for the delay in answering. I'm afraid I don't know about your work. I was talking about pipefitters, sparks, chippies etc.

Most of the big jobs here are run by Monad who are in turn working for PCL. Maybe look them up and see what position they have.

Rambo123

Sep 18, 2012
thats Ok
Can you provide me more details pls.
I tried to search with those terms but no luck.

Thanks in advance.

albertnet

Jul 15, 2012
Hi there Kellys, I'm from Mexico and I'm currently looking a way to get a job offer from any employer from Canada, (I also have a brother living in Calgary) but it seems like trying to find a unicorn! Anyway, I've sent around 500+ resumes but haven't had any replies. I work in the construction industry and have been for 'bout 16 years now, I've had several trades jobs as plumber, carpenter, drywaller, metal worker or welder and electrician. My main job title, which is the one I've done for more than 16 years is site supervisor and I also had some volunteering jobs in Toronto for a six months period as framer and demolitions foreman. So, if you have had knowledge of any employer who might find me attractive as a worker, I would appreciate a lot if you tell them about me. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Fernando

Sunhabb

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
NOC Code......
Kellys said:
I have my PR card and am in Saskatchewan which is known as "the prairies". Out here in Alberta, and Saskatchewan they are screaming out for Trades in the mines, Now you don't work in the mines but outside. The wages are amazing but saying that things inc rent cost alot more We tend to have snow 6 months of the year but once you wrap up well you are fine.
Anyhow thought you'd want to know where Trades are badly needed.
I'm a pipe-fitter aka plumber
Hello kellys,
Can u help meout get a employer for getting LMO thing ad further ? I have beein trying to aPply online but failed coz no reply at all.os is there any position vacant the place where u work? Let ne know if there is please .. :/