+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN - SINP OID AFTER NOMINATION - Lets connect here..

Humblemoi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Hi @besbi07, still out here waiting on LVO to do the needful. Emails didn't yield much beyond knowing my visa office. Still awaiting GCMS notes. How are you steadily planning ahead for the move my friend?

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
are you a paper based applicant.....what about my BG(is it IP1 or IP2)
Could u tell me the difference between IP1 and IP2.......
i am paper based PNP - VO as london
Dont worry much about BG and IP1 etc... wait for The ff sequence... AOR- aor2 not much essential- MR-PPR...

I received my PPR but my bg still in progress :)

BDABCD2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14- OCt 2016
Nomination.....
22 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
05 Mar 2017
File Transfer...
15 March
Med's Request
26 June 2017
Med's Done....
02 July 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
23-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2017
LANDED..........
15 June 2018
Hi
My destination also in Regina If got visa, one of my office colleague already in Regina, is it Spouse passport submit for renew after medical my passport expiry date march 19, 2018 what is the perfect time for me to renewal ? your seuggession please.
Renew it now. Earlier the better.

darinvaza

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hi folks,

I just received this message on my email, it look similar to what I received last month. Could this be the AOR 2?

Dear ,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2017/xx/xx.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Centralized Intake Office
P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

aalexx

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
File Transfer...
23-06-2017
Med's Request
19-07-2017
Med's Done....
23-07-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
Hi folks,

I just received this message on my email, it look similar to what I received last month. Could this be the AOR 2?

Dear ,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2017/xx/xx.

You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada
i received this email for my AOR(PNP Paper based application)
There will be one more mail at the same time asking you to link the application online......

darinvaza

Star Member
May 3, 2017
There will be one more mail at the same time asking you to link the application online......
Thanks for your response. I have already received that and I have long linked my application to GCKEY account over a month ago.

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Hi

Renew it now. Earlier the better.
7 month 18 days in hand before passport expire. waiting for MR 3 month and when got MR its unknown . basically what time is best for renew after medical may be delay process time...?

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Hi folks,

Dear ,

P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada
Hi there.. i had text u long back that i got AOR 2. It an email from NDVO.. you should have got bynow. Do check

darinvaza

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hi there.. i had text u long back that i got AOR 2. It an email from NDVO.. you should have got bynow. Do check
I am sorry,maybe it was an oversight. However, there is no such email. I will just keep my fingers crossed. Can you please share how the AOR 2 look like?

darinvaza

Star Member
May 3, 2017
This was the first Automated message I received.

Unique Client Identifier (UCI):
Application Number:

Please note: When you contact us, please use your UCI and Application number.

Dear :

To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.

To link your application to your online account:

• Search for “link my application” on Canada.ca and follow the instructions.
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times.
After you create your online account, you will:

• get instructions to send us other documents we need
  • see real-time information about your application status
  • receive messages from us in your online account
When your application is linked to your account, you will no longer receive messages from us by mail.

If you choose not to link your application:

• It could take us longer to process your application.
  • We will continue communicating with you or your representative by email or regular mail.
We thank you for your cooperation.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
In Canada, we have to go to office like this.

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
I am sorry,maybe it was an oversight. However, there is no such email. I will just keep my fingers crossed. Can you please share how the AOR 2 look like?
Sending you small content from email received.
Sent from :
DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca
Dear XXX

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

You will hear from us regarding the results of the evaluation of your application within 6 months. Please do not contact us before six months have passed since you received this letter. Due to the high volume of inquiries received in this office, we will not be able respond to inquiries sent within six months. You may, however, check the basic status of your file on-line at the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website (http://www.cic.gc.ca) using the “e-Client Application Status” function that is found in the “online services” section of the website.

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018

darinvaza

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Sending you small content from email received.
Sent from :
DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca
Dear XXX

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

You will hear from us regarding the results of the evaluation of your application within 6 months. Please do not contact us before six months have passed since you received this letter. Due to the high volume of inquiries received in this office, we will not be able respond to inquiries sent within six months. You may, however, check the basic status of your file on-line at the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website (http://www.cic.gc.ca) using the “e-Client Application Status” function that is found in the “online services” section of the website.
Thanks. Noted.