+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN - SINP OID AFTER NOMINATION - Lets connect here..

varindershivam

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
24th Oct. 2016
Doc's Request.
7th Jan. 2017
Nomination.....
19th Jan. 2017
AOR Received.
11th April 2017
IELTS Request
Submit with Application
File Transfer...
8th May 2017
Med's Request
06th Sept. 2017
Med's Done....
14th Sept. 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
aarv said:
No brother....NDVO is busy with doing something else..,
all are waiting who have done MR waiting for passport request.
some are waiting for MR request who got file transfer mail from NDVO... ;)
and like we on middle of bridge between ( NOVASCOTIA SYDNEY - NDVO ) don't know where we are :p
D'not worry u will get updates very soon..

shuvodipshuvom

Feb 13, 2017
manpreetcan said:
As per trend under SGVO people are getting MR after 1.5 months from receiving the 2nd AOR.

This info. i have gathered from the forums.

Hi ,I am also waiting for MR.I got 2nd AOR on 6 march frm SGVO.

Coolrings

Mar 27, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28/10/16
AOR Received.
16/2/17
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
9/3/17
Med's Request
8/6/17
Med's Done....
15/6/17
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
besbi07 said:
I received the below mail sent by question-donotreply-nepasrepondre@cic.gc.ca to citizenship_and_immigration_canada@cic.gc.ca

Dear client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have received your request to add documents to your application. However, we have not received the documents in question.
In order to assist you, we invite you to resend your enquiry including the documents by filling out the IRCC Web form.
Once received, we will gladly forward them to the responsible office.

I cant understand what it means... any same situation/ experience?
When I had applied for SINP I had such situation they asked me to resubmit certain documents n updated forms. As n when I had resubmitted the same I got nomination in 24 hrs only

Mapple Leaf

Oct 20, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO SINP OID
App. Filed.......
30th August 2016
Nomination.....
15th October 2016
AOR Received.
4th February 2017
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21st Feb 2017
Med's Request
25th May 2017
Med's Done....
27/05/2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2017...got in hand in 31/07/2017
LANDED..........
hoping September 2017
shuvodipshuvom said:
Hi ,I am also waiting for MR.I got 2nd AOR on 6 march frm SGVO.
Same here! waiting for MR from Sgvo

aosman

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Dear Friends..

I have sent my documents via DHL about 10 days ago from Saudi Arabia, it took about 07 days to reach Nova Scotia, Sydney office. There is someone called Thomas who has received the documents. The waybill that I used here was changed by DHL and instead gave me another waybill number and forwarded the courier to a company called Loomis who is a third party forwarder.

Now I am not sure if they have delivered to the CIO office in Sydney, the website says Sydney but I am not sure as I have heard a lot of complaints about DHL service. So it there a way to find out whether my documents have reached to the correct address? Or, Is there anyone else whose documents were received by "THOMAS"?

Could someone please share their experience?

Manvirr

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
22-11-2016
Nomination.....
24-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
besbi07 said:
I received the below mail sent by question-donotreply-nepasrepondre@cic.gc.ca to citizenship_and_immigration_canada@cic.gc.ca

Dear client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have received your request to add documents to your application. However, we have not received the documents in question.
In order to assist you, we invite you to resend your enquiry including the documents by filling out the IRCC Web form.
Once received, we will gladly forward them to the responsible office.

I cant understand what it means... any same situation/ experience?
Hi Besbi,
It seems that you raise some CSE to add documents to your case but forgot to attach the documents itself to the CSE.

varindershivam

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
24th Oct. 2016
Doc's Request.
7th Jan. 2017
Nomination.....
19th Jan. 2017
AOR Received.
11th April 2017
IELTS Request
Submit with Application
File Transfer...
8th May 2017
Med's Request
06th Sept. 2017
Med's Done....
14th Sept. 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
aosman said:
Dear Friends..

I have sent my documents via DHL about 10 days ago from Saudi Arabia, it took about 07 days to reach Nova Scotia, Sydney office. There is someone called Thomas who has received the documents. The waybill that I used here was changed by DHL and instead gave me another waybill number and forwarded the courier to a company called Loomis who is a third party forwarder.

Now I am not sure if they have delivered to the CIO office in Sydney, the website says Sydney but I am not sure as I have heard a lot of complaints about DHL service. So it there a way to find out whether my documents have reached to the correct address? Or, Is there anyone else whose documents were received by "THOMAS"?

Dont Worry..

Your application delivered to CIO sydney only..

Many people application also received by Thomas.

Good Luck

ASAD1ASAD

Star Member
May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016
Dear Sir
So far as I know DHL does not deliver directly to CIC,Sydney as to use third party Courier names LOOMIS EXPRESS.
It will be better to get information regarding this matter and collect the another WAYBILL NO.
If it is LOOMIS EXPRESS then check the way bill no. keep the copy of that acknowledgement.

Hope it will help.
Thank You.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
aosman said:
Dear Friends..

its normal buddy, as DHL cannot deliver the package directly to CIO.. same thing happen to me.. DHL hand over it to third party courier to submit with CIO..

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Manvirr said:
Hi Besbi,
It seems that you raise some CSE to add documents to your case but forgot to attach the documents itself to the CSE.
If I requested bro to add documents its ok, I will just resend the documents.. but I did not.. I raised CSE to follow up where my application goes.. then if you will notice, the email addressed to CIC from Question@.... . so it is not intended to me... what you think?

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
aosman said:
Dear Friends..

Do not worry, I have also encountered the same situation,just wait for 2months everything will be fine.

Manvirr

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
22-11-2016
Nomination.....
24-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
besbi07 said:
If I requested bro to add documents its ok, I will just resend the documents.. but I did not.. I raised CSE to follow up where my application goes.. then if you will notice, the email addressed to CIC from Question@.... . so it is not intended to me... what you think?
And are you in CC in that email?

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Manvirr said:
And are you in CC in that email?
seems I am in blind cc... just wondering bro.. I already forwarded that email to them.. lets see what their reply..

thanks for providing your thoughts...

DBVYAS

Feb 26, 2017
AHMEDABAD
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30/08/2016
Doc's Request.
26/10/2016
Nomination.....
28/10/2016
AOR Received.
30/01/2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
28/02/2017
Med's Request
08/06/2017
Med's Done....
13/06/2017
hello guys

i am also sinp oid progrm

from ahmedabad

file put up on 30/08/2016
nomination on 28/10/2016
doc. courier on 24/11/2016
AOR on 30/01/2017
FT on 28/02/2017 at NDVO
MR.....................
PPR...................
VISA ISSUE.......

aosman

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Thanks for the advice ASAD1ASAD.... varindershivam..... manpreetcan... besbi07
I asked in a group regarding THOMAS and now one replied... I just wanted to know if there is a guy called Thomas or not, cos i usually hear CAROLYN.. she usually signs the documents...

Anyways thanks everyone, it is a relief now..