+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP 2017 Updated Preparation

Chikwad1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi everyone, my wife has an MBA from University of Manchester and she has 5 years of work experience in the NOC code 1122 as a Management Analyst.
Is an MBA considered Masters degree by SINP? if they consider her MBA as Masters degree, Her CRS score will be 419 and she has more than 60 points in the SINP assessment grid.
Can she apply for the International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand, since 1122 is listed as an in-demand occupation?
Can we still submit an application, even if it states "closed to applications".
yes, MBA is a master degree. she is qualified to apply for OID. but only when is open. you need to create a profile first in OASIS and wait for the next opening.

Reactions: Knac12 and can-immi

can-immi

Sep 1, 2017
yes, MBA is a master degree. she is qualified to apply for OID. but only when is open. you need to create a profile first in OASIS and wait for the next opening.
i have a confusion..
for EE in sask, do i have to create profile in in CIC, then create profile in oasis? seeking opinion pls.

trong

Oct 7, 2017
Hello,

I'm quite new with this forum and would like to ask 2 basic questions about the Saskatchewan program
1. I'm working under Electronic engineer title, however can I submit PNP for "Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians (NOC 2241)" because I had experiences of duties under NOC 2241? Did the state consider that my job title must match with the name of nominated occupation?
2. How long does it take in average to complete the academic assessment for APEGS Member-in-training ?

Thank you,
Trong

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Have you ever got refusal for visa till now? As in application forms they have asked for any refusal.. not for any application. Also Mon project is a PNP programme run by Qubec Govt. And in SINP we can apply for 2 PNP's at same time. In my view there must not be any issue untill unless you have not been refused visa after acceptence of application aceptence.
Nope. The Quebec one is the only one I had applied back in August 2016 and the status shown is “ Waiting for treatment”. Am just getting frustrated with nothing happening at all. Even SINP is not opening.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Nope. The Quebec one is the only one I had applied back in August 2016 and the status shown is “ Waiting for treatment”. Am just getting frustrated with nothing happening at all. Even SINP is not opening.
It will open this month, use web alert or sask notifier from playstore to get fast alert about the opening, best wishes,,

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
i have a confusion..
for EE in sask, do i have to create profile in in CIC, then create profile in oasis? seeking opinion pls.
yes you have to

bunny2015

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Hi! Everyone, my NOC is regulated and I have already applied for the certification process. I am hoping to get the certification by December. May I know, if I could still apply for SINP before getting the certification in hand, with the payment slip from the authority that clarifies that I have already applied?

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
While filling SINP form, Initially I selected NO Express Entry Profile..... Now I am not able to change it. Any clue...

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
While filling SINP form, Initially I selected NO Express Entry Profile..... Now I am not able to change it. Any clue...

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Hello,

I'm quite new with this forum and would like to ask 2 basic questions about the Saskatchewan program
1. I'm working under Electronic engineer title, however can I submit PNP for "Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians (NOC 2241)" because I had experiences of duties under NOC 2241? Did the state consider that my job title must match with the name of nominated occupation?
2. How long does it take in average to complete the academic assessment for APEGS Member-in-training ?

Thank you,
Trong
1. You should try this NOC as it is not regulated NOC. Prepare your job reference letter 80% matching to this NOC.
2. 12 months average for APEGS

adbayaras

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Once you confirm the type of applicant you are in the beginning of the application, you cannot change it, you should have seen the warning then.
The only thing you can do now is create a new profile and make sure to choose the correct applicant type ( in your case, express entry)

Reactions: nsbhullar