+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan improvements to the SINP on 2014

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, new changes will consolidate nine categories as we know now into 3 main categories, read the News released recently

http://www.gov.sk.ca/news?newsId=bf4c518d-81be-411a-87ce-8f73bfe974c2

We are waiting for the eligible list of professions

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Dear which professions you reckon will be added in occupational list? what about bank manager?

NAS800

Sep 2, 2013
Can someone please provide details of this Immigration Program I couldnt found on the web-site

Many Thanks

Nas

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duster said:
Dear which professions you reckon will be added in occupational list? what about bank manager?
Occupation list will be released next December 2013

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NAS800 said:
Can someone please provide details of this Immigration Program I couldnt found on the web-site

Many Thanks

Nas
Eventhough it is not in the official website, you can find it on major newspapers.

http://www.thestarphoenix.com/business/eligibility+rules+coming+Saskatchewan+Immigrant+Nominee+Program/9128259/story.html

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NAS800 said:

Many Thanks

Nas
here it is in the website

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-program-changes

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
lorerodri said:
here it is in the website

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-program-changes
Hi there,

Does this program conflict with the FSW? I have a friend who's currently preparing his application for the FSW 2014 new cap (probably will reopen by May 2014) - can he apply for the Saskatchewan "International Skilled Worker Category" and at the same time apply in parallel for the Federal - FSWP (while stating in the FSWP application that he intends to live in Saskatchewan)?

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
Code of Conduct
You must complete the Code of Conduct and Applicant Declaration Form whether or not you have used a Representative.

You must declare the use of a representative, whether paid or unpaid, to the SINP, including the name of any individual or organization that may have assisted with the preparation of the application.

Please click on the link below to print the Code of Conduct and Applicant Declaration Form. You must sign, scan and attach a signed copy before you submit this application to the SINP.

BUT WHEN I TRIED OPENING THE LINK, LINK IS NOT AVAILABLE, DO ANYONE HAS THE FORM.

CAN ANYONE HELP US WITH PROVIDING THE FORMS REQUIRED BY SINP

Raider

Dec 24, 2013
Hi everyone,

New to forum. Just some quick Questions if anyone can shed some light on NEW SINP APPLICATIONS Startinf from 2nd JAN 2014.

1 Can we submit any document on later stage.

2. What will happen if a document missing. Would SINP office give any chance to supply missing document or will just send REJECTION.

3. When can we re-lodge again after rejection (after how many weeks/months) Can we lodge immediately if all documents OK.

4. If someone have already applied to other Canadian state for nomination, will that effect her outcome from SINP?,

5. Does SINP Office cross reference information from other states.

6. Can we use Academic IELTS test results.

7. What to do if non-availability certificate has been issued by Births and Deaths Registration Office. i.e if no birth certificate available, then what to submit instead.

All the best to all new future applicants !

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emamabd said:
Hi there,

Does this program conflict with the FSW? I have a friend who's currently preparing his application for the FSW 2014 new cap (probably will reopen by May 2014) - can he apply for the Saskatchewan "International Skilled Worker Category" and at the same time apply in parallel for the Federal - FSWP (while stating in the FSWP application that he intends to live in Saskatchewan)?
It's not recommended to apply to 2 different program at the same time, in fact, in the application form ask you if you have applied to other program.

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raider said:
Hi everyone,

New to forum. Just some quick Questions if anyone can shed some light on NEW SINP APPLICATIONS Startinf from 2nd JAN 2014.

1 Can we submit any document on later stage.

2. What will happen if a document missing. Would SINP office give any chance to supply missing document or will just send REJECTION.

3. When can we re-lodge again after rejection (after how many weeks/months) Can we lodge immediately if all documents OK.

4. If someone have already applied to other Canadian state for nomination, will that effect her outcome from SINP?,

5. Does SINP Office cross reference information from other states.

6. Can we use Academic IELTS test results.

7. What to do if non-availability certificate has been issued by Births and Deaths Registration Office. i.e if no birth certificate available, then what to submit instead.

All the best to all new future applicants !
The recommended date must be close to January 2, because when the cap reach 250 applications they will not accept more.

If you miss any document, your application will be rejected inmediately

It's mandatory to have thr Ielts general test result, not academic.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
lorerodri said:
It's not recommended to apply to 2 different program at the same time, in fact, in the application form ask you if you have applied to other program.
Thanks lorerodri, my friend is considering applying for both in parallel and once one of them succeeds - he would withdraw the other application.

Raider

Dec 24, 2013
lorerodri said:
The recommended date must be close to January 2, because when the cap reach 250 applications they will not accept more.

If you miss any document, your application will be rejected inmediately

It's mandatory to have thr Ielts general test result, not academic.

Thanks lorerodri.

Raider

Dec 24, 2013
"Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan license from the regulatory body will be required as part of the SINP application."[/font][/color][/color]

To get eligibility for license, It is a long and formal process involving fees and few steps, does it mean we have to go through this to get that proof of eligibility as a part of application. It could mean if SINP application get rejected for any other reason, all the fees and efforts to get that eligibility license will go waste.

Any thoughts guys?

rutvik59

Apr 16, 2012
Oshawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2013
hi guys i have few questions...

1. I am currently studying at Durham College, Ontario. If i apply through this SINP (international graduate category) can i still apply for the (Post graduation work permit) PGWP after the completion of the studies, while the SINP is still under process. because my study permit expires on 31st July 2014.

2. My wife is still in India, so if i apply for both of us under SINP, can she go for the study visa or not?

3. Can i apply for myself only under SINP or not?

plz help me guys im under great confusion.