+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Applicants applied after C6 please post your timeline here

amcari

Apr 1, 2010
Good Morning.

I called immigration on Friday, June 15th, I asked them very kindly that if there was any chance that my husband and I would be invited this month to our Citizenship Ceremony as the decision was made on April 24.
She was very friendly and told me that she would look at my file and, when she came back she told me that our Citizenship Ceremony is scheduled on July 5th at 10 am (10:45 am start ) at the Public Library in Saskatoon. She told me that the official invitation would come to our email.
On June 19 happily we got by email the NOTICE TO APPEAR - TO TAKE THE OATH OF CITIZENSHIP , dated June 12.
On June 20 Ecas was update.

I encourage you to call immigration :)
(wait time 40 minutes before an official can answer).

Please update .
Thank you.
Blessings.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChippyBoy

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning.

I called immigration on Friday, June 15th, I asked them very kindly that if there was any chance that my husband and I would be invited this month to our Citizenship Ceremony as the decision was made on April 24.
She was very friendly and told me that she would look at my file and, when she came back she told me that our Citizenship Ceremony is scheduled on July 5th at 10 am (10:45 am start ) at the Public Library in Saskatoon. She told me that the official invitation would come to our email.
On June 19 happily we got by email the NOTICE TO APPEAR - TO TAKE THE OATH OF CITIZENSHIP , dated June 12.

Please update .
Thank you.
Blessings.
Updated. Congrats!!

Reactions: amcari

Keyurderasari

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
gujarat
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 march 2015
AOR Received.
20 may 2015
File Transfer...
13 may 2015
Med's Request
26 january 2016 (ReMedical)
Med's Done....
1 february 2016
Interview........
hope not
Still waiting for ecas to change. Still in process. Passed my test on june 8. Waiting for oath letter.

xcshaw

Feb 19, 2018
Hi Amcari:

Which number did you call? Thanks for sharing.

Good Morning.

Please update .
Thank you.
Blessings.

sana123

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning.

Please update .
Thank you.
Blessings.

Waiting from October and DM on April 20, Still waiting .. This is not even fair.

amcari

Apr 1, 2010
Waiting from October and DM on April 20, Still waiting .. This is not even fair.
I was waiting from October 30 and DM in April 24.

You should call immigration (wait for at least 40 minutes) and ask them if there is any chance for you to get invite to your Citizenship Ceremony in July.

Good luck.

Reactions: sana123

sana123

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was waiting from October 30 and DM in April 24.

You should call immigration (wait for at least 40 minutes) and ask them if there is any chance for you to get invite to your Citizenship Ceremony in July.

Good luck.
I did few times but they only give you are still within normal processing time window.. bla bla bla.
usually how long will it take for them to notify if an application wasn't successful ?

dobeurman

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
WOW I just received a ceremony invitation but it's a wedding ceremony :D at least it's a ceremony in Regina , now I do feel somehow included !