Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-11
VISA ISSUED...
October '11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LANDED..........
December 16, 2011
I imagine that the Quebec process takes more time, as there are more documents involved.
(What's all that about?)
Our process took 4 months from the day I mailed my sponsorship and everything else to Mississauga.
I'm from BC.
My wife from Brasil has no children so I suspect this helped move things along.
I couldn't imagine waiting much longer, as some people wait years. Guess it depends what country you're from.
And of coarse if there are other family members such as kids and grand kids then it would be much longer.
Anyway, hang in there and good luck.

ccbrasil

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Med's Done....
07-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2012
LANDED..........
04-13-2012
shiftpro said:
I imagine that the Quebec process takes more time, as there are more documents involved.
(What's all that about?)
Our process took 4 months from the day I mailed my sponsorship and everything else to Mississauga.
I'm from BC.
I couldn't imagine waiting much longer, as some people wait years. Guess it depends what country you're from.
And of coarse if there are other family members such as kids and grand kids then it would be much longer.
Hey Shiftpro

You must be enjoying married life and being reunited with your wife!

I wanted to ask you a question, when did your wife submit her passport to the Visa Office and how long did it take them to issue the Visa (or when did she get her passport back)?

My husband and I would like to have an idea so we can sort of plan and be aware once they request his passport.

Thanks and congrats again!

ACM90

Jul 31, 2016
Hello, good morning.

We sent my husband's passport to the SP visa office where it was received last week by Sedex. We understand that they'll return it by registered mail (Carta Registrada, right?). Has anyone else received their passport back from the SP visa office this way? If so, did the visa office email you a tracking number? How long did it take?

Our main concern is that the passport will arrive during the day, but no one is home from 7:30am-7:30pm. As no one will be home when it arrives, will the passport be left at the nearest Correios for us to pick up, then? Is that what happened for anyone else?

Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Happy Halloween!

Lion vic

Jan 28, 2018
Toronto
(What's all that about?)
I'm from BC.

HI I'm in process too can you please shash your timelines wirh us ?
Dates thst you stated received your aor 1 and 2. Theb VO and passport request and how long it took for the VO to approve ?

Thank you very much