+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sample Letters (Reference/ No objection/ AEO Job Offer)

infiant

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached CIO on 21.09.11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
SAMPLE REFERENCE LETTER-DO NOT COPY
March 1, 2001

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
This is to inform you that Ms. _____________________ was employed with our Bank as a foreign banking officer for the period of _____________, 1990 to ______________, 1992. Ms. _______________ was also responsible for the study of the economics of international trade vis- à-vis our foreign banking arrangements. Ms. _______________ was employed at our _______________ Branch Imports Dept. and earned an annual salary of $ and the following benefits:_______________________________.
According to our records, during this period, Ms. _______________’s job performance was quite satisfactory as she met all of her job requirements. In her capacity as a foreign banking officer, Ms. _______________ was assigned many duties. Ms. _______________ communicated with foreign banks regarding foreign banking arrangements as they related to import and export transactions. She was required to review and analyze domestic and foreign legislation that impacted upon exchange banking arrangements. In particular, she monitored changes in the law
and policies as issued by the Central Bank, the Chamber of Commerce and the Foreign Trade Ministry. She also reviewed ICC and UCP according to type of import and/or export and payment to resolve friction arising with respect to imports and exports. Ms. _______________ corresponded with correspondent foreign banks and assisted in the review of the general operation of accounts maintained by the Bank. She maintained records of foreign business and both studied and monitored international trade, tariffs, the operation of foreign exchanges and exchange rates.
Aside from these responsibilities, Ms. _______________ had other duties and responsibilities, as well. She met and consulted with importers and exporters regarding foreign banking arrangements with correspondent banks and she helped to establish a network between importers and exporters and foreign correspondent banks. Ms. _______________ processed international payments from foreign correspondent banks and she performed foreign exchanges. She prepared import permits to be issued by the Bank; she recorded and posted all transactions to accounts; she transferred all funds to the Central Bank; she ascertained which products were subject to duties
and remitted duties to the Central Bank on a monthly basis; and she closed import accounts according to banking procedures. In addition to all of these duties and responsibilities, Ms. _______________ also acquired technical knowledge on principals; implemented import transactions; opened Letters of Credit; and arranged international payments, transfers and other related matters. From our standpoint, Ms. _______________ can be recommended to any company or institution
who would hire her for a similar type of job in the future. Please contact us should you require further information. _________________ BANK General Management Human Resources Department

THIS SAMPLE REFERENCE LETTER IS TO BE USED MERELY AS A GUIDE WHEN PROCURING LETTERS OF REFERENCE FROM YOUR PREVIOUS AND PRESENT EMPLOYERS. PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT YOUR LETTERS
OF REFERENCE SHOULD RELATE TO YOUR STATED OCCUPATION(S) AND SHOULD INCORPORATE THE MAIN DUTIES LISTED FOR THAT PARTICULAR OCCUPATION (where applicable).

infiant

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached CIO on 21.09.11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
SAMPLES OF NO OBJECTION TO IMMIGRATION STATEMENT

Statements are made by the non-accompanying spouse or ex-spouse of the principal applicant, except for type 3 which must be made by the applicant. Statements must be in the original, signed, dated and notarized by notary public, or other person authorized to
administer oaths. No objection statements do not replace the requirement for all dependants to undergo medical examination and pass background checks.

Type 1 - Statement from ex-spouse of the principal applicant: I, (your name), residing at (your current address), am the ex-spouse of (ex-spouse's name, i.e. the applicant for immigration). I declare that I have no objection to my child/children (list the names of your child/children) going forward to Canada for PERMANENT RESIDENCE. I further realize that, if at any future date, I wish to join my child/children in Canada, I must fully comply with all requirements of the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in effect at that time.

Type 2 - Statement from non-accompanying spouse of the principal applicant: I, (your name), residing at (your current address), am the spouse of (spouse's name - i.e. the applicant for immigration). I declare that I do not wish to immigrate to Canada at this time, and that I have no objection to my spouse (spouse's name) going forward to Canada for PERMANENT RESIDENCE. I further realize that, if at any future date, I wish to join my spouse in Canada, I must fully comply with all requirements of the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in effect
at that time.

Type 3 - Statement from applicant where dependant children and/or spouse are not accompanying applicant to Canada:
I, (applicant's name), residing at (applicant's current address), fully understand that should I
be granted admission to Canada as a permanent resident, this action on the part of the government of Canada does not obligate the said Government to grant admission to my spouse, (give name of spouse) and/or child(ren), [give name(s) of child(ren)]. I further understand that should the above person(s) desire to go forward to Canada at a future date, they must fully comply with all requirements of the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in effect at that time. I realize that failure to meet these requirements could result in the permanent separation of my spouse and/or child(ren) from me.

infiant

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached CIO on 21.09.11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
August 11, 1997

VIA REGULAR MAIL

Mr. John Smith 123 Central Street Somewhere,
New York 14203, U.S.A.

Dear Mr. Smith:

Re: Offer of Employment

I, John Doe, owner of ABC Doughnuts, a franchise doughnut shop in Anywhere, Ontario, offer you the position of Baker and Bakery Supervisor- Retail upon your arrival in Canada. Your annual salary will start at 20,000 CAD, net of payroll deductions applicable at the time of your arrival. The job will be at ABC Doughnuts at the Canada Mall, 123 Main Street in Anywhere, Ontario. The position is full-time, consisting of 40 hours per week, although some overtime may be required. Hours per diem will be determined on a week-by-week basis based on sales volume. Your duties may be amended from time to time by the company and will initially include the following duties, which are not meant to be exhaustive:
1. Preparation and quality control of doughnut selection according to customer demand;
2. Hiring, training and general supervision of employees, including hours of work;
3. Maintaining inventory and ordering supplies;
4. Customer relations; and
5. Handling cash transactions and making daily deposits to the bank.

This offer is dated August 11, 1997, and is irrevocable on the company’s part and on the part of the owner, Mr. John Doe. Please sign this offer to indicate your acceptance.

Yours truly,
ABC Doughnuts
John Doe President and CEO

I, JOHN SMITH, accept this offer of employment and I am willing to commence my job and all duties above-noted, with the terms indicated therein immediately upon my arrival in Canada. This acceptance is subject to the approval of my Application for Permanent Residence by Canadian Immigration authorities.

infiant

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached CIO on 21.09.11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Shreeram said:
Good Contribution

Thanks a Lot..
Ur welcome Shreeram. I got a lot from this forum so now it's my turn to give back something.

farima

Star Member
Jan 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
19th July, 2011
Med's Done....
18th Aug, 2011
Passport Req..
27th Sep, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
28 April 2012
helpful info, thanks for starting this thread.

infiant

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached CIO on 21.09.11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thank you Farima.

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
Thank very much for the info. I got a reference letter from my past employer. he stated all my duties and responsibilities in the letter. the letter was well structured but the only thing my employer refused to put was the amount i was being paid during my engagement with them. My director said that he can not disclose the amount i was receiving in the letter. he only stated in the letter that i was being paid.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I appreciate you contributory post above. Its been something many used to look for (specially a sample of Exp letter).... .....There are many newbies and applicants will find it as a basic framework to work and modify as per their requirement. Thanks for sharing

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
good job..!! :)

Cheers..

infiant

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached CIO on 21.09.11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
You can attach the same letter and write an explanation letter yourself why your employer didnot mention your salary. You have to mention your salary in the explanation letter. This shoud be attached with the salary slip or bank statement to support your statement. I hope this will help you.
brav21 said:
Thank very much for the info. I got a reference letter from my past employer. he stated all my duties and responsibilities in the letter. the letter was well structured but the only thing my employer refused to put was the amount i was being paid during my engagement with them. My director said that he can not disclose the amount i was receiving in the letter. he only stated in the letter that i was being paid.

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
thank for the response. I was able to convince my past employer the need to indicate my salary in the letter after showing them the requirements of what i am applying for. I hope this is fine.

infiant

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached CIO on 21.09.11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Very nice Brav.

brav21 said:
thank for the response. I was able to convince my past employer the need to indicate my salary in the letter after showing them the requirements of what i am applying for. I hope this is fine.