+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sample for "Right of Permanent Residency Fee" (RPRF) bank cheque.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i further add if your friend go to bank tomorrow it is not guaranteed that bank account can be opened in one day..it takes 3-5 working days for the bank account to be opened especially with hsbc bank...

try money changers tomorrow...

if u can't get from any where contact me and i will make u one from my country..we are brothers..

thanks much

Ghassan.sultan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
IELTS Request
Overall 6/9 (10/16)
File Transfer...
27-07-2011
Med's Request
22/01/2012
Interview........
No
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
cocknbull said:
i further add if your friend go to bank tomorrow it is not guaranteed that bank account can be opened in one day..it takes 3-5 working days for the bank account to be opened especially with hsbc bank...

try money changers tomorrow...

if u can't get from any where contact me and i will make u one from my country..we are brothers..

thanks much
Thank you very much "cocknbull", for this kind cooperation and help from You,
I will check today (now it is 02:30 am in my country) with money exchanger, I will select the the most famous, trustable and the big money exchanger corporation in my place. I will keep you updated.
Thanks again brother, I hope we will meet together in Canada one day, please be in touch with after your dream becomes true & you visit Canada.
May GOD be with you. I will pray for you to get your medical R soon, and even to land before me.

Ghassan

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ghassan.sultan said:
Thank you very much "cocknbull", for this kind cooperation and help from You,
I will check today (now it is 02:30 am in my country) with money exchanger, I will select the the most famous, trustable and the big money exchanger corporation in my place. I will keep you updated.
Thanks again brother, I hope we will meet together in Canada one day, please be in touch with after your dream becomes true & you visit Canada.
May GOD be with you. I will pray for you to get your medical R soon, and even to land before me.

Ghassan
hi brother...yes sure i will be in touch with...thanks much for your kind wishes and may Allah shower his blessings on you too and if i can be of any help please do contact me.......thank you very much

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
cocknbull said:
hi brother...yes sure i will be in touch with...thanks much for your kind wishes and may Allah shower his blessings on you too and if i can be of any help please do contact me.......thank you very much
Dear Dr.

You can chk with Al fardan Exchange, UAE exchange and any international bank like standard charted,HSBC etc. Ask them for bank Draft to be payble in canada or Demand draft.... U will get it easily......

Ghassan.sultan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
IELTS Request
Overall 6/9 (10/16)
File Transfer...
27-07-2011
Med's Request
22/01/2012
Interview........
No
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Thanks Brothers for your kind support,

Unfortunately there is no international bank in Yemen dealing in Canadian currency or has branch in Canada.
I visit all banks in Yemen (9 Banks ) no one can help, also I called the most biggest money exchanger corporations in Yemen, also no one can help.
I visit the website of HSCB bank I found the bank has branches in almost all the countries except Yemen.
However I ask one friend of mine in Egypt to open account in HSCB in Cairo , and he has already started processing it, and the bank draft will be ready "Inshallah" by next Sunday-Monday.
Once I receive it , I will post it in this forum to get your feedback about it to be sure it correct and no problem with it.

Thanks "cocknbull", Thanks "dubaiite"

Ghassan

Thanks

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Re: Sample for RPRV bank cheque.

Dear Dr,

DD's from foreign exchanges are not acceptable.
To take DD you need not open an account in Egypt.
Your friend can take DD payable to receiver general for Canada.
Why not try from Salalah, Oman which is close to you rather than Egypt.
You can go there freely right by road with out visa?
Currently I work in Salalah and in the process of going back to India & from there land in Toronto.

Good luck.

mycan

Ghassan.sultan said:
Dear "cocknbull"

Is any money changer in any country can provide me with the bank draft what ever if he have any branch in Canada or not ?? ,if this is possible this mean I can take it from my country (YEMEN) without the need of the help from my friend in Egypt,
Please help me by immediate reply to clarify this issue, my friend going tomorrow to Cairo to open bank account, take B/draft, send it by DHL to Yemen, a long steps, but if money exchanger can help , it will be more easy for me.
Thanks

Ghassan

Ghassan.sultan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
IELTS Request
Overall 6/9 (10/16)
File Transfer...
27-07-2011
Med's Request
22/01/2012
Interview........
No
LANDED..........
22-09-2012

mycan said:
Dear Dr,

Currently I work in Salalah and in the process of going back to India & from there land in Toronto.

Good luck.

mycan
Welcome "MYCAN" , I am happy to hear from you again,

I am not going to open new account in Egypt, but it my friend who is living in Egypt will do it and he will take the B/Draft payable to RGOC.
Yemeni can not visit any Gulf country without visa (usually very difficult to get it for Yemenis) (Yemen is not part of gulf council.
I am happy to hear that you are currently in OMAN.
Thanks

Ghassan

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mycan said:
Dear Dr,

Good luck.

mycan
hi mycan

DD's from money changers are acceptable..not only me many people from Pakistan have made from money changers and they were accepted and our applications were through and we received PER / Medicals etc...so they are acceptable as long as clearing bank in Canada....thx

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes

Dear cocknbull,

Thank you for the information.
I was not aware of this.

Best regards,

mycan

cocknbull said:
hi mycan

DD's from money changers are acceptable..not only me many people from Pakistan have made from money changers and they were accepted and our applications were through and we received PER / Medicals etc...so they are acceptable as long as clearing bank in Canada....thx

Ghassan.sultan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
IELTS Request
Overall 6/9 (10/16)
File Transfer...
27-07-2011
Med's Request
22/01/2012
Interview........
No
LANDED..........
22-09-2012

mycan said:
Dear Dr,

Good luck.

mycan
Hi “MYCAN”
May I ask your help and openion,
I managed to receive a bank draft from my friend (for RPRF), but in the bank draft my friend name was written as the source of the money, not my name. But the draft is payable to “Receiver General of Canada” and my inquiry is there any problem when the name on the bank draft , is not the name of the applicant.
Your help please
Ghassan