+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sample for "Right of Permanent Residency Fee" (RPRF) bank cheque.

Ghassan.sultan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
IELTS Request
Overall 6/9 (10/16)
File Transfer...
27-07-2011
Med's Request
22/01/2012
Interview........
No
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Dear Friends,

Can any one send me a sample (scanned copy, photo) for a bank cheque for RPRF, I want to forward it to a friend of mine outside of my country to make for me this cheque without any any mistake in preparing it.
Regards
Ghassan

Ghassan.sultan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
IELTS Request
Overall 6/9 (10/16)
File Transfer...
27-07-2011
Med's Request
22/01/2012
Interview........
No
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Re: Sample for RPRF bank cheque.

Ghassan.sultan said:
Dear Friends,

Can any one send me a sample (scanned copy, photo) for a bank cheque for RPRF, I want to forward it to a friend of mine outside of my country to make for me this cheque without any any mistake in preparing it.
Regards
Ghassan
Any one to help , even by just drawing it, to know what spaces we have to fill, what the information we need to insert, ...etc? , I don't want to be at risk for delaying processing or cancelling of the application just bec of wrongly filled cheque.

thanks brothers
Ghassan

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Sample for RPRV bank cheque.

you mean to say you are going to pay Right of Permanent Residency Fee (RPRF) at London Visa office?
Read here on this link:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

OMM

Ghassan.sultan said:
Dear Friends,

Can any one send me a sample (scanned copy, photo) for a bank cheque for RPRV, I want to forward it to a friend of mine outside of my country to make for me this cheque without any any mistake in preparing it.
Regards
Ghassan

Ghassan.sultan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
IELTS Request
Overall 6/9 (10/16)
File Transfer...
27-07-2011
Med's Request
22/01/2012
Interview........
No
LANDED..........
22-09-2012

omm said:
you mean to say you are going to pay Right of Permanent Residency Fee (RPRF) at London Visa office?
Read here on this link:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

OMM
YES "OMM", I mean RPRF, and sorry for the mistake.

I went through the link, and as I understand that the most important thing is to be
- payable to "Receiver General for Canada"
- in Canadian Dollar
- Exactly the same amount.

But I am afraid there is something else needed to be filled in this cheque.
Actually I don't have any experience in bank cheque , even my friend who suppose to sent me this cheque from his country (Egypt) he don't have any knowledge in this issue and he is going to open a bank acount in HSBC bank to get the cheque.
(There no bank in my country having any branch in Canada, even , no bank dealing in Canadian Currency)
And I am afraid may be my friend will do any mistake in filling the blanks in this cheque which can lead to more delay.
and I think a copy of this cheque or a drawing for it, can help my friend doing it correctly.

Thanks again OMM, for your kind reply.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Ghassan.sultan said:

I went through the link, and as I understand that the most important thing is to be
- in Canadian Dollar

Actually I don't have any experience in bank cheque , even my friend who suppose to sent me this cheque from his country (Egypt) he don't have any knowledge in this issue and he is going to open a bank acount in HSBC bank to get the cheque.
(There no bank in my country having any branch in Canada, even , no bank dealing in Canadian Currency)
And I am afraid may be my friend will do any mistake in filling the blanks in this cheque which can lead to more delay.
and I think a copy of this cheque or a drawing for it, can help my friend doing it correctly.

personal cheques are not acceptable...he can't send you a cheque from his cheque book...ask him to go to HSBC bank and ask them to make a bank draft payable to "receiver general for Canada" . i think he can do that after opening a bank account but he can't send a personal cheque from his own cheque book.

when he will fill a form for bank draft its not that difficult..it will ask his name, address, name of beneficiary i-e "receiver general for canada", amount etc

or try go to any money changer in your country and ask them to make a bank draft

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

you dont need to go any canadian banks. this is the very easy step if you go through this below text.
just visit your bank in Egypt and ask for about Bank Draft, all commissions paid by you and the exact amount of RPRF fees you have to tell to bank per applicant and it should be on name of " Receiver General for Canada " and follow below paragraph:

Payment by bank draft, bank cheque or postal order

A bank draft / bank cheque is a cheque issued by a bank payable to a person, in this case the Receiver General for Canada. The name of the Canadian bank that will pay the Receiver General for Canada will be written on the cheque.

The bank draft, bank cheque or postal order should be made payable to the: Receiver General for Canada

Write your name and address on the back of the bank draft.

If your application is received at this office without the processing fee attached, it will be returned to you. In some countries, banks provide the service of forwarding your bank draft / bank cheque directly to this office. Please ensure that this is not done and that your fee accompanies your application.

Important: Bank drafts / bank cheques have limited validity. Ensure that your bank draft / bank cheque is not older than two months when it reaches this office.
(by the way Are you from which city from Egypt? I stayed in Alexandria for 2months in Kafraabdu street). I found many international banks in this area in year 2000 - 2001 during my stay.

OMM

Ghassan.sultan said:

- in Canadian Dollar

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

That's correct, NO personal checks Please...

OMM

cocknbull said:
personal cheques are not acceptable...he can't send you a cheque from his cheque book...ask him to go to HSBC bank and ask them to make a bank draft payable to "receiver general for Canada" . i think he can do that after opening a bank account but he can't send a personal cheque from his own cheque book.

or go to any money changer in your country and ask them to make a bank draft

Ghassan.sultan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
IELTS Request
Overall 6/9 (10/16)
File Transfer...
27-07-2011
Med's Request
22/01/2012
Interview........
No
LANDED..........
22-09-2012

omm said:
That's correct, NO personal checks Please...

OMM
Many Thanks "OMM" for you help,

I am not from Egypt, My country is YEMEN & i am living in YEMEN, but my Yemeni friend living in Cairo and I asked him to help me and to send this B/Cheque.
By the way , since you are living in Egypt, do you know where I can stamp the police certificate (my wife lived in Egypt for total 8 months since Jan 2011 , now IO request a police certificate for her from Egypt but she went to went the Egypt embassy in Sana'a (Capital of Yemen), where she did a thumb print then we sent this police cert to Egypt , to be completed in Egypt. my same friend receive it but he ( and we ) don't know where he can finalize processing the police cert .
Do you know where he can go to finalize it.
& sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you understand my inquiry.
Ghassan

Ghassan.sultan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
IELTS Request
Overall 6/9 (10/16)
File Transfer...
27-07-2011
Med's Request
22/01/2012
Interview........
No
LANDED..........
22-09-2012

cocknbull said:

when he will fill a form for bank draft its not that difficult..it will ask his name, address, name of beneficiary i-e "receiver general for canada", amount etc

or try go to any money changer in your country and ask them to make a bank draft
Many Many Many thanks "cocknbull" for this information , you saved a lot of time for me, actually my friend is going to send a personal cheque , and just now I discover that it is wrong to do it.
I will ask my friend in Egypt to sent bank draft, no B/cheque.
thanks again "cocknbull"

Ghassan

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Ok you from yemen. No I dont know about Police clearance but I lived in that area many banks are there and all banks clear my Demand draft and travellers checks. I went passport office for some scurity number but it's in year 2000 - 2001 so I forget everything about the security office and why I went there!!! but my egyptian group of AASTM Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT) people bring me there becasue I went to work for them.. :D but less work more travel (CAIRO, Siwa desert, Luxur)..
I stayed 2months so I dont need police clearance from egypt so I dont know about it.

OMM

Ghassan.sultan said:
Many Thanks "OMM" for you help,

I am not from Egypt, My country is YEMEN & i am living in YEMEN, but my Yemeni friend living in Cairo and I asked him to help me and to send this B/Cheque.
By the way , since you are living in Egypt, do you know where I can stamp the police certificate (my wife lived in Egypt for total 8 months since Jan 2011 , now IO request a police certificate for her from Egypt but she went to went the Egypt embassy in Sana'a (Capital of Yemen), where she did a thumb print then we sent this police cert to Egypt , to be completed in Egypt. my same friend receive it but he ( and we ) don't know where he can finalize processing the police cert .
Do you know where he can go to finalize it.
& sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you understand my inquiry.
Ghassan

Ghassan.sultan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
IELTS Request
Overall 6/9 (10/16)
File Transfer...
27-07-2011
Med's Request
22/01/2012
Interview........
No
LANDED..........
22-09-2012

cocknbull said:

Dear "cocknbull"

Is any money changer in any country can provide me with the bank draft what ever if he have any branch in Canada or not ?? ,if this is possible this mean I can take it from my country (YEMEN) without the need of the help from my friend in Egypt,
Please help me by immediate reply to clarify this issue, my friend going tomorrow to Cairo to open bank account, take B/draft, send it by DHL to Yemen, a long steps, but if money exchanger can help , it will be more easy for me.
Thanks

Ghassan

Ghassan.sultan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
IELTS Request
Overall 6/9 (10/16)
File Transfer...
27-07-2011
Med's Request
22/01/2012
Interview........
No
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Re: Sample for RPRF bank cheque.

omm said:
Ok you from yemen. No I dont know about Police clearance but I lived in that area many banks are there and all banks clear my Demand draft and travellers checks. I went passport office for some scurity number but it's in year 2000 - 2001 so I forget everything about the security office and why I went there!!! but my egyptian group of AASTM Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT) people bring me there becasue I went to work for them.. :D but less work more travel (CAIRO, Siwa desert, Luxur)..
I stayed 2months so I dont need police clearance from egypt so I dont know about it.

OMM
OK "OMM" , no problem at all, and thanks for all the help you did for me.
for the police clearance I will check with the Egyptian embassy in Sana'a on next sat.
Thanks

Ghassan

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Ghassan.sultan said:
Many Many Many thanks "cocknbull" for this information , you saved a lot of time for me, actually my friend is going to send a personal cheque , and just now I discover that it is wrong to do it.
I will ask my friend in Egypt to sent bank draft, no B/cheque.
thanks again "cocknbull"

Ghassan
no problems dear..you are most welcome... :)

Ghassan.sultan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
IELTS Request
Overall 6/9 (10/16)
File Transfer...
27-07-2011
Med's Request
22/01/2012
Interview........
No
LANDED..........
22-09-2012

cocknbull said:
no problems dear..you are most welcome... :)
Dear "cocknbull"

Is any money exchanger in any country can provide me with the bank draft what ever if he have any branch in Canada or not ?? ,if this is possible this mean I can take it from my country (YEMEN) without the need of the help from my friend in Egypt,
Please help me by immediate reply to clarify this issue, my friend going tomorrow to Cairo to open bank account, take B/draft, send it by DHL to Yemen, a long steps, but if money exchanger can help , it will be more easy for me.
Thanks

Ghassan

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Ghassan.sultan said:
Dear "cocknbull"

Is any money exchanger in any country can provide me with the bank draft what ever if he have any branch in Canada or not ?? ,if this is possible this mean I can take it from my country (YEMEN) without the need of the help from my friend in Egypt,
Thanks

Ghassan
hi..yes it can be done...do not worry if they have branch in canada or not, that is their problem...

yes go to money changers tomorrow and check with them if any one can make bank draft for you. it is not guaranteed that they can make one but at least u can try..

in my country pakistan money changers do and i done from them..thanks