+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SAIT Students Starting in Fall 2014-September-BAPT Program

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hi, I applied to sait and intend switching from cambrian college If I get d admission, pls what do u knw about d course like job prospects after d course?

rahul247rocks

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
I am planning to apply to NAIT today. What are the requirements for getting transcript approved. I have them notarized. Also can I change to 2 year after arriving to canada. Do I need to extend my study permit? What do I show at Point of entry. Can I tell visa officer that I also got admission on a 2 year program in Alberta and they will drop me.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Rahul

crisallen

Jul 28, 2014
Hi

The reason I write you down is in order to know the steps to register to SAIT in Calgary

I am interested in this program

Certificate in power-and-process-operations

But besides the TOEFL IBT I do not know what other exaclty requirements I need to fullfill. I am not sure how to apply,

I have already contacted SAIT International department by email but they do not seem to provide me a lot of information and the international department phone never recieve calls (at least not during these days).

I did High school as well as as an Electronic engineering Bachelor degree in Mexico. So I am not sure If I need to meail trasncripts then they can teel me If I need to take further courses or even an admission test.

Anything you know about your experience, I would appreciate you tell me.

Best Regards

Cris