Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Hi,
Out of the three colleges I shortlisted for application SAIT (Southern Alberta Institute of Technology) Polytechnic is one of them. They have a 2 year diploma in IT. The thing is I did my graduation Bsc. Multimedia and Animation with specialization in Web Development. I am mainly sticking to IT because of a safer job prospect after completing this course. I need some advice and guide about my decision.

They also have a new media course (2 years diploma) but I am not entirely sure about job prospects once I complete that. Please help me out with my college selection guys. I also shortlisted Seneca College and Humber College (Toronto).

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
It all depends on what your goal is after you get your diploma here in Canada. Let us know what you plan to do after that then I can advise u further.

rahul247rocks

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
My goal is to study any good computer related course in Canada and then do some job so that I can start repaying my student loan. Meantime I am pretty proficient with Internet Marketing and I can do that as a side business just like I work now from home. Maybe after doing a job for few years I can apply for an MBA...but my immediate goal is to complete a 2 year course (diploma or PG certificate) and try to get a stable job in that field (whatever the salary). Please let me know because my relatives have advised the State of Alberta for greater job prospects.

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
First of all, in Canada, Alberta is a province not a state. Secondly, if u just want to graduate and get a job, then IT position is one suitable one and u can probably get an IT job after u graduate from SAIT as SAIT is one of the marketable institutions in Alberta or Canada.

If u plan to stay in Ontario, then go to those colleges in Ontario but if u plan to stay in Alberta then go to SAIT, simple as that.

brainmoore

Oct 25, 2014
I would be interest in working overseas in online marketing filed and eagerly looking for any offers under this. I have experience in this field and any thoughts in this one, will be appreciated.