May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariane said:
to: hoping2b,me_anne08 and wsongco,

thanks for the reply. Coz i was thinking na baka ung NBI ko na nman maka delay ng application ko thats y. Valid nga for 1yr ung NBI(green) saten. So pag nag pass ako ng new application, ok lng cguru na hindi ko na isama ung NBI ko kase my copy na ako sa embassy hindi na nila binalik ung mga sinubmit ko nun khit isa man lng dun.
Guys,just wanna ask na rin im single kase so iniisip ko pag nag re apply ulet ako baka ma refused na naman(wag naman sana) at ang magiging reason is family ties din,tska hindi na babalik ng pinas or walang makuhang work sa pinas im sure un ang sasabihin if ever, may nabasa ako d2 sa forum dati ung 2nd application nya which is refused sya ganun ang reasons.
Pls help ano ba mga proofs na pwedeng ipasa sa embassy para maniwala sila na babalik pa ng pinas or for family ties wala akong property saten like lote tsaka walang haws na nakapangalan mismo saken. So ano ba proofs dapat kung ipasa para maniwala sila?

actually ako man nangangamba though I'm still waiting for my LMO. I'm single and wala kaming property kundi tricycle lang. Paano kaya masasabi kung papasa ba o hindi? hay. anyways, yung iba may visa processor sila from agencies dito sa pinas then mga nakapasa sila. pero may bayad ang service nila. meron ba sa inyo may alam if true na malaki ang percentage na makapasa sa VO kung thru visa processor?

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013 send, received by AINP 11-11-2013
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
Hi to All,

I am just curious and wants to find out which visa office have the most refused TWP applicants among Pinoys who apply? I have noticed so far na halos lahat na narefuse ay galing sa CEM applicants,how about other visa offices like Abu Dhabi? Anywhere else pa kayo narefuse?

Thanks

ghiele

Jun 7, 2012
Questions lang po:
1. If in case na dumaan aq tru Mercan Agency, would it be possible na tanggapin nila aq since may employer naman aq? Visa lang naman prob ko eh? I mean ang gagawin lang nila is to process...
2. How much po ba ang posibleng magastos ko if I went tru Mercan? kc sa Canwrx approximately $4000 ang magagastos ko but definitely it is sure approved...so may nadedeny din ba sa Mercan or sa mga agency within Phil?

junely_ivan

Jun 21, 2012
EXPERTS! I am from LEYTE Philippines...This is my first application refusal, please help me to understand this...

1. February 24, 2012 I forward my application to Canadian Embassy (Manila).
2. April 3, 2012 I received my Medical Letter, April 19, 2012 schedule of the medical due to holidays (I passed the medical exam).
3. April 23, 2012 The hospital forward the result to Embassy.
3. I got my refusal letter June 15, 2012.

This refers to your application for a Canadian work permit. According to Canada's lmmigration and Refugee
Protection Act and Regulations, as an applicant for a work permit, you must establish that you meet all of the
requirements of Part 11 of the Regulations. You must satisfy an officer that you will not contravene the
conditions of admission and that you do not belong in a category of persons inadmissible to Canada under the
Act. You must also satisfy an officer that your intentions are bona fide and that you will leave Canada by the end
of the period authorized for your stay.

Based on a careful review of the information contained in your application and all of the documentation which
you have provided in support of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act
and the Regulations. I am therefore refusing your application.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that "a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a
visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an
examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of
this Act." Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to "this Act" include
regulations made under it.

This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a
new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your
situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada by the end of the period
authorized for your stay.

ln reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

* limited employment prospects in your country of residence
* your current employment situation

Does this affect my application?
1. I resigned from my job February 10, 2012 (obviously to focus on my applications)
2. From my current job I only have (1 year and 7 months)

SANDY15

Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30,2012
AOR Received.
June 19,2012
Med's Done....
Still valid my previous med's result (03-3-12)
VISA ISSUED...
In GOD's perfect time...
Visa office..........: cem
Job offer............: Yes
App.Filed............: May 30, 2012
AOR Recieved......: June 19, 2012
Med's Request.....: June 19, 2012
Med's Done.........: valid my previous med result March 3, 2012
VISA ISSUED........: In GOD's perfect time

lexie_nicole

Aug 13, 2011
SANDY15 said:
Visa office..........: cem
Job offer............: Yes
App.Filed............: May 30, 2012
AOR Recieved......: June 19, 2012
Med's Request.....: June 19, 2012
Med's Done.........: valid my previous med result March 3, 2012
VISA ISSUED........: In GOD's perfect time
hello wow congrats.. ang bilis ng visa mo.. may skype k may ask lang ako sau sis.. thanks.. add me lexie_31

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
@junely ivan, your visa has been denied because the visa officer is not convinced that you will go back to your home country after your contract. ganyan lahat ng reason nila pag denied. okay, here's the glitch:
1) your papers/necessary documents maybe insufficient
2) your medical results are insufficient to the visa medical officer -- the visa medical officer has the final decision, even if one passed the medical examinations in the accredited hospital
3) never RESIGN from your work until your visa is released. they(visa officers) will call the company that you work with to check on the truthfulness of the information you provided (proof: the company of my husband got a call from the embassy, asking if he is currently employed and the current position and how long has he been working)
4) they have what they call -- the SPEED test. this is the time frame from the start of your application to them until the issuance of visa. one day advanced or one day late is a ground for rejection.
5) fate on the visa officers. -- pag dun ka napunta sa baguhang VO, chances are they usually reject applicants because they have strict standards to follow. kung mapunta ka dun sa mga regular or mejo matagal na na mga VOs, they are very considerate and nice.

HTH. :)

junely_ivan

Jun 21, 2012
@ ishpiringkiting

andito na ako sa cebu city, i just started my current job lastweek july 5, 2012.. nag resigned kasi ako dba sa LGU palompon supposed to be para ma focus ko ang application for canada..unfortunately na refuse sa VO,.. maybe ma approved na visa ko pag may work na ako ulit..kaya andito ako sa cebu starting a new life hehehe,

makakatulong po ba to ang new job ko?? i have a plan mag re-apply, or maybe tatagalan ko muna ang pag re-apply kasi new pa ang job ko dito sa cebu baka hindi na naman ma approve visa ko.

gorjana

Jul 20, 2012
Hi,

I am new here. I need your help po. I just received my aor and mr today and for reapplication din po ako. Tanong lang ako about sa MR, do i need to have another medical exam? or ano po ba ang ginawa nyo when you received the MR? Did you have to show the receipt to the medical center and nag bayad kayo ulit? I had my medical exam last April 2012 and I believe it is still valid. Please help.Thanks!

hoping2b

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no need to repeat your medical exam just go to the medical clinic san kau dati nagpa medical ang bring that form.

gorjana

Jul 20, 2012
hoping2b said:
no need to repeat your medical exam just go to the medical clinic san kau dati nagpa medical ang bring that form.
hoping2b..thanks for the reply.tanong lang ako if magkano ang binayaran mo?is it going to be the same fee?sa nationwide ako nag pa medical. Kahit na d na mag exam ulit, do u have an idea if it would still take 3 weeks for them to forward it to Cem? thanx!

hoping2b

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alam ko wla ng bayad and not sure kung gaano k tagal i-forward ng nationwide sa friend ko kasi ganun ginawa give lang niya yung form,

gorjana

Jul 20, 2012
hoping2b said:
alam ko wla ng bayad and not sure kung gaano k tagal i-forward ng nationwide sa friend ko kasi ganun ginawa give lang niya yung form,
Hoping2b..thanks again.sayo still waiting ka pa sa visa mo? is this your second application too? i've read kasi it takes 12 weeks na ang processing. dinagdagan pa nila ng 4 weeks.8 wks lng sana nun.

gorjana

Jul 20, 2012
hi lexie_nicole..i have a question po kasi nag back read ako dito sa forum. i believe nag re apply ang husband mo? pinadalhan pa din ba sya ng cem ng another MR? kasi ako re apply din eh. pero naka receive pa rin ako ng MR. i believe 12 months ang validity ng MR. pa medical ako March 30, 2012. so nagtataka lang ako at pinadalhan pa ako ng another MR.