+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sa mga online application review eligibility status

Winter2018

Feb 22, 2019
Guys nag email ba sa inyo ang ircc kung mag rereview na sila ng eligibilty nyo or bigla na lang magiiba ang status ng eligibility without their email? Thank you

Winter2018

Feb 22, 2019
Ow im sorry. Btw thanks for the reply. Are they going to email us regarding the review of eligibility status or we have just to check our status from time to. Time? Online application here. And how long it will take for the final. Decision to be released after they reviewed our eligibility? Thank. You
This is an international forum. Go to a Filipino forum if you wish to continue solely in Tagalog.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Ow im sorry. Btw thanks for the reply. Are they going to email us regarding the review of eligibility status or we have just to check our status from time to. Time? Online application here. And how long it will take for the final. Decision to be released after they reviewed our eligibility? Thank. You
You usually get a generic notification email if there are any updates to the application like status changes. If there is a request letter in your account, you’ll also get an email alert. You may want to check your spam folder if you have not received any of these alerts.

Processing time at Manila is currently at 12 days for most cases.

grizsvasquez

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
cebu
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I also applied and lodge application on Feb 23. Submitted biometrics on March 4, didn't get any email alert when there was a biometric request two days after submission. I juat checked my account. On march 6 i checked my account again, there was an update/profile updated, and the eligibility status says "we are reviewing whether you meet..." From in progress. How long it takes to get approval after biometric submission?

Pj12

Mar 30, 2019
I also applied and lodge application on Feb 23. Submitted biometrics on March 4, didn't get any email alert when there was a biometric request two days after submission. I juat checked my account. On march 6 i checked my account again, there was an update/profile updated, and the eligibility status says "we are reviewing whether you meet..." From in progress. How long it takes to get approval after biometric submission?
Hi! Any updates on your application? Thanks