+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rumours from Canada...

Eric Parker

Star Member
Jun 26, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If someone can verify these, it would be appreciated.

Rumours are that the Conservatives are calling for an election. If there is one, what are the chances of the Conservatives losing power?
Then, if the Conservative do lose power, will the winning party reverse the new immigration procedures/laws and put the previous immigration items back in place? I have heard that the Liberal party has deemed the new immigration items to be extremely bad.

Anyone?

craig53

Feb 1, 2006
Yeah it's a good possibility of an election; please god help us get rid of the connservatives but I don't think it'll make much difference in the immigration policies.

canada2007

Nov 28, 2006
Yes there is a greater possibility of an election.

For the past 2 years conservatives worked hard to build the nation to be the eight largest economy in the world. They cut taxes, created many jobs, and certainly tamed the inflation. There are many more things need to be done in order for us to sustain as a prosperous and challenging nation in the world and I sincerely hope Conservatives will win the election.

As far as immigration policy stand we need more talent. So policy will stay the same.

C

cchabert

That means that the actual immigration minister can be gone?

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Actual based on the latest opinion polls,Conservatives will easily retain power,current poll as of today shows Conservatives at 40% Liberals at 28% NDP at 20% Bloc and Greens for the balance,The opposition is only trying to deny Harper a majority goverment,This election is expected to be the worst liberal showing since 1984.The Conservatives will be back,Deal with it

C

cchabert

I don't know if conservatives are better than liberals, I think I'll found out when I finally move over there, the only concern now is if the Minister goes out, which future we can expect for our applications, simple immigrant concern here. Peace!