Med's Done....
19 March 2013
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
8 april 2013
LANDED..........
27 april 2013
From the past few days i have been taught by many past students of icm that there is a strong rumer that by the end of this year icm will be closed forever . The reason given by most of the students is that a strong case is proceding against icm in coat that icm is just running a commercial campain by just giving admissions to every one on spot rather then by examining their academic history and background .
The reason of writing this is that i m also joining ICM this summer . So if any one have any info about this rumer and thread then plz kindly inform .
Hope so this will be not more than just a rumer

kz

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 February 2013
IELTS Request
6.5 bands
File Transfer...
21 February 2013
Med's Request
18 March 2013
Med's Done....
19 March 2013
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
8 april 2013
LANDED..........
27 april 2013

soccer12o

Dec 17, 2012
Well, I have not heard about any such rumor.
BUT,
ICM is shit and useless.
5 of my friends are in ICM. They say thay ICM is useless. Its only good for you if you do not meet the University direct entry requirements. Otherwise, it might be possible that ICM gets closedbecause of the stated reason.
Yes this is very true that ICM gives admission to anyone. Even to failures. Who have zero or bad academic record. And I not just saying, I saw many people getting admission.
Most of all, consultants in Pakistan, Karachi, will encourage you to join ICM or fraser collage not because its a good school but because they get commision on every student they sent to the collage.
My searching regarding Canada, specially Manitoba is even more than the consultants. And I wont be amongst those who get misguide by the consultants here in Karachi. As I shall be applying in University if Manitoba, therefore, I'd rather apply for University 1 program(please get more info abt it on UOM website)

My sincere advice; Dont go to these consultants and if you're planming to study in Canafa then apply directly to university and NO AFFILATED COLLAGE.

Rest up to you! GoodLuck!