+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RTD timeline and processing times. (Non-urgent)

Jontyr

Jan 13, 2023
Hey everyone! I thought I’d make this thread to compare and see when people apply and get an answer?

Also I’d like to know after applying who can you call to know what’s going with application? Or to know wether if they’ve received it or not?

I mailed my application November 15.

bamboohamboo

Sep 24, 2022
I don't really understand the urgent and non urgent AS IF THIS GOVERMENT DO GIVE A SHIT ANYWAY lol. There's many stories on the web regarding their horrible work on the Refugee Travel stupid document. As if we are not Human being that we need to travel too as refugees and of course many do need this for surgery reasons I can't work no more because the health care system here is stupid enough to not even recognize that I do a surgery to be able to continue working! Doctor's here are horrible and extremely slow AND STILL REFUGEE TRAVEL STUPID DOCUMENT didn't arrive after 5 months of waiting!!! I applied for it as Urgent case but they don't CAREEE man they just don't care!
EVERY STUPID TIME they say we only work on Urgent cases this has been since three years now BECAUSE THEY DON'T WORK AT ALL, bareeely working!
I wish if this has occurred to one of the parliaments member's or someone who's known in this country (OF COURSE IT NEVER HAPPENS) it's why nothing stupid changed.