+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RROC - Stuck at review required

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hello Friends,

I received my notes and found out that I am stuck at review required for two reasons:
1- Proof of funds (family of 4 at AOR but now 5, ADR for updated pof that covers family of 5 submitted on june 9th)
2- Payslips (never a requirement and they can see my image in my employer webpage, sent also on june 9th ADR)

The notes of the RR were made on june 6th, adr requested on june 7th and submitted in june 9th.
ADR status currently under review (documents were added to file as per gcms but not really reviewed)

Now, i have seen many at RROC stuck for 4+ months in RR status, I am hoping someone sheds some light if they were on the same experience and when to expect a senior officer to review my file?

Thank you all, any help is appreciated

Willchrist

May 23, 2023
Hello,
Hello Friends,

I received my notes and found out that I am stuck at review required for two reasons:
1- Proof of funds (family of 4 at AOR but now 5, ADR for updated pof that covers family of 5 submitted on june 9th)
2- Payslips (never a requirement and they can see my image in my employer webpage, sent also on june 9th ADR)

The notes of the RR were made on june 6th, adr requested on june 7th and submitted in june 9th.
ADR status currently under review (documents were added to file as per gcms but not really reviewed)

Now, i have seen many at RROC stuck for 4+ months in RR status, I am hoping someone sheds some light if they were on the same experience and when to expect a senior officer to review my file?

Thank you all, any help is appreciated
hope you are well.
Did you finally got your ppr. Please can I know your timeline ?
Good day

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Oh long time ago, I am a resident of sweet Alberta for almost a year now.

check my signature. you can open from PC to see signatures I believe.