+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RROC (Rapid Response Operations Center) Ottawa office file processing

Bgt13

Jul 3, 2021
There was a GU today and BC status changed to - "We are processing your background check". Nothing had happened when i called IRCC in the morning
Will check with them on monday.
Thanks for the information, I am trying to log in but some issue happening not able to log in, will try to call ircc.

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
@Bgt13 received the portal emails, figuring out what to do now. Have not received an email for my kid. Not sure if we will get.
I received the same update for my Background yesterday too. I haven't received portal emails yet but I am wondering how many email you received, separately for each to their own emails, you and dependents, or all received by the primary applicant?

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
I received the same update for my Background yesterday too. I haven't received portal emails yet but I am wondering how many email you received, separately for each to their own emails, you and dependents, or all received by the primary applicant?
I have received for myself and my spouse. Not sure, if i should receive for my Infant son as well.

Atomfun

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
I have my background changed back to " we are processing .. " on Friday. But have not received portal email yet. what is the average time from background change to portal email.