+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RQ SENT WITH ALL PROOFS , STILL GOT CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW WHY ?

MWM

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Hello pls help me with this so I could understand .

Applied urgent renewal on JUL 2014 , all RO MET ( the whole family ) +950
Received come to pick on AUG 2014 refused to give me at local office , said they will call you for an interview after 2 to 8 weeks , waited 3 months and they sent me RQ instead of interview , replied on DEC 2014 , received a letter for interview on feb 2015 , to attend end of mar 2015 .

DOCUMENTS SENT ARE

EXIT / ENTRIES RECORDS - BOARDING THE PASSES - TAX - SCHOOLS - MEDICAL RECORDS - MAJOR PURCHASES - LEASES - OLD AND NEW PASSPORTS - BANKS - UTILITIES - MOBILE - GYM RECORDS - EMPLOYMENT - PAY STUBBS - UI - actually everything .daighters schools - attendance - Tickets .

I have 2 Canadians daughters born in separate years not twins ,

MY ONLY Question why I still got called for interview while they have a proof 100 % that I met RO . And even the interview letter says that they must assist my status in 6 months which means may be will another delay for 6 months more for what I don't know Could someone help pls ?????

toronto_man

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
hi

which CIC office is asking for the interview?

my understanding is that when they still can not take a decision based on documents, they will call for interview.

They check CBSA records versus what you declared - did u have any discrepancy? did u include all air tickets for all trips? missing one stamp or one trip will cause further investigation...

sometime they suspect you may not be in compliance as of now (versus the date you sent your pr application). If you are in Canada, still in compliance, then do the interview

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
In a previous post you mentioned that you have over 14 traffic fines in the last four years. While simple traffic fines should have absolutely no impact on your PR status, perhaps the fact you have so many (or possibly what kind of fines they are) has created delays? That's the only red flag I see. Any chance any of these are DUIs?

Have you engaged a laywer as was suggested when you posted a few months ago?

MWM

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
scylla said:
In a previous post you mentioned that you have over 14 traffic fines in the last four years. While simple traffic fines should have absolutely no impact on your PR status, perhaps the fact you have so many (or possibly what kind of fines they are) has created delays? That's the only red flag I see. Any chance any of these are DUIs?

Have you engaged a laywer as was suggested when you posted a few months ago?
Actually most of them are parking fines and 2 speeding , and one seat belt .

MWM

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
toronto_man said:
hi

which CIC office is asking for the interview?

my understanding is that when they still can not take a decision based on documents, they will call for interview.

They check CBSA records versus what you declared - did u have any discrepancy? did u include all air tickets for all trips? missing one stamp or one trip will cause further investigation...

sometime they suspect you may not be in compliance as of now (versus the date you sent your pr application). If you are in Canada, still in compliance, then do the interview
Hello , we are still in Canada because we live in canada we didnt move or travel anywhere since last year , there is no any kind of lies or anything from this kind , what we declared was 100 % true with proofs of governments EXIT/entries records - old passports available and there is no any missing stamp , daughters at school and they are living here happily and we have no intention to go and live anywhere else . I don't know why till now Iam asking myself why ? I cannot find an answer .

MWM

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
The only thing which kills me that I cannot go and see my sick parents , I don't care how long it will take if I idont have a sick patents because we live here since 4 years and we do not have a plans to leave . My problem is my parents .... Anyway thanks god for everything .