+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RQ sent before starting processing application?

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if that ever happened to one of you? Since they incorrectly typed my address I want to make sure they send you a RQ after starting processing your application :) (My postal address has been fixed since)

Thanks!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
puda said:
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if that ever happened to one of you? Since they incorrectly typed my address I want to make sure they send you a RQ after starting processing your application :) (My postal address has been fixed since)

Thanks!
When RQ is issued by CPC Sydney, they usually issue and send it on the date when it shows "In Process" means "We have started processing your application on xxx date". I think on that same date CPC Sydney sends RQ. If the address has been updated before that (2weeks or more) then the RQ should come on new address because they require a week or so to update the address i think.
If the RQ is sent by local office, it is usually sent when the file has been transferred to the local office.

At what time you have updated the address?

redapple

Apr 23, 2011
I received a mail dated March 5, 2015 with an RQ. Ecas showed - we started processing your application on March 5,2015.

To those who received an RQ, what do you think is the processing time? And what do you think are our chances of getting approved by citizenship judge???

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
thecoolguysam said:
When RQ is issued by CPC Sydney, they usually issue and send it on the date when it shows "In Process" means "We have started processing your application on xxx date". I think on that same date CPC Sydney sends RQ. If the address has been updated before that (2weeks or more) then the RQ should come on new address because they require a week or so to update the address i think.
If the RQ is sent by local office, it is usually sent when the file has been transferred to the local office.

At what time you have updated the address?
Hello there,

Address updated probably 2 weeks after seeing the "received" status online. It took me 2 weeks to realize they put 434 instead of 424...

According to CIC, if RQ is sent to your address it would show on ecas. Seems it's not true though!

I am just asking because I saw a member here with a RQ after they issued the Received status. But member didn't meet the 1095 days though.

My application has not been in process yet. Been waiting since Feb 17.