+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RQ Need Help

Soopergal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,
1. For RQ, when you calculate days out of Canada, the day you enter the county from a trip overseas counts as one day or half a day?

2. I got my CBSA report but one of the crucial dates that would have proved my residency is not there. :(Is it normal for CBSA report not to include all arrivals to Canada? I have the e-ticket to prove it. Any thoughts?

Thank you for your help in advance.

free

Star Member
Sep 30, 2008
Soopergal said:
Hi Everyone,
1. For RQ, when you calculate days out of Canada, the day you enter the county from a trip overseas counts as one day or half a day?

2. I got my CBSA report but one of the crucial dates that would have proved my residency is not there. :(Is it normal for CBSA report not to include all arrivals to Canada? I have the e-ticket to prove it. Any thoughts?

e-ticket is a valid document,if it has the date on it that shows when you got out,but it still does not show that you got out.Canadian border do not record exit ,that is the problem for them.how did you obtain CBSA?can you give me a clue?what did you write and where did you send it?how much is it?and how long did it take?

Halloum

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soopergal said:
Hi Everyone,

Airport entries normally show up in cbsa report. However, it is not unusual for land entries to be missing. If you are missing an entry and no stamp in your passport then you need more than an eticket. A boarding pass may have more weighting. Renting a car, a doctor visit or bank transactions showing visits to local stores would have more evidence value. How long is the period between the missing entry and the next recorded entry? Or next recorded land border crossing ?

Soopergal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
free said:
e-ticket is a valid document,if it has the date on it that shows when you got out,but it still does not show that you got out.Canadian border do not record exit ,that is the problem for them.how did you obtain CBSA?can you give me a clue?what did you write and where did you send it?how much is it?and how long did it take?
It took about 3 weeks to arrive. No charge. I followed the instructions from post on this site. Sorry I'm typing this on my cell. I sent a letter asking for records. Do a search on this forum for the instructions.

Soopergal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Halloum said:
Airport entries normally show up in cbsa report. However, it is not unusual for land entries to be missing. If you are missing an entry and no stamp in your passport then you need more than an eticket. A boarding pass may have more weighting. Renting a car, a doctor visit or bank transactions showing visits to local stores would have more evidence value. How long is the period between the missing entry and the next recorded entry? Or next recorded land border crossing ?
I moved here permanently on that date. So I have lots of other supporting documents such as bank accounts etc. I don't have the boarding pass for that trip or for any other trips I've taken. I travel a lot for work. Do you think that will cause a problem? What a PITA! If I had known, I would have become a hoarder. :D

cadvis

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
free said:
how do I get an eticket?

Halloum

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those who are missing entry stamps when they flew in- Have anyone tried to get their (API / PNR) records?