+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RQ before test

IcogitoErgoSum

Jul 12, 2013
I was RQ'ed before test, in summer 2013. In Dec 2013 I received "notice to appear and write test" in Jan 2014 (passed test).

Question: did they process my RQ and as a consequence they invited me to the test, or my time for the test just came about, and they will decide on the RQ later on!? That is, once you receive a pre-test RQ, they only invite you to write the test if they are satisfied with the RQ, or is it possible to invite you without looking at the RQ?

Another note: most or all of the RQ receivers, from what I saw on this forum, first get a "notice to prepare for test" and only afterwards they receive "notice to appear and write the test". They skipped the first part in my case.

Any ideas? Thanks!

mtl2014

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i was RQed also in summer 2013 but didn't receive any thing till now and didn't pass test :(
i'm in montreal office

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mtl2014 said:
i was RQed also in summer 2013 but didn't receive any thing till now and didn't pass test :(
i'm in montreal office
how and why could you fail?!!!

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IcogitoErgoSum said:
I was RQ'ed before test, in summer 2013. In Dec 2013 I received "notice to appear and write test" in Jan 2014 (passed test).

Question: did they process my RQ and as a consequence they invited me to the test, or my time for the test just came about, and they will decide on the RQ later on!? That is, once you receive a pre-test RQ, they only invite you to write the test if they are satisfied with the RQ, or is it possible to invite you without looking at the RQ?

Another note: most or all of the RQ receivers, from what I saw on this forum, first get a "notice to prepare for test" and only afterwards they receive "notice to appear and write the test". They skipped the first part in my case.

Any ideas? Thanks!
i got rq as well. but got test notice, passed and oath. you will get oath soon.

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you did u did the test then u also went thru the interview. From the likes of my experience on Jan 30 (I was also RQed) it seemed they already checked through my RQ. All CO did was verify my exits/entries off of my passport. Cheers