File Transfer...
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
03-06-2014
LANDED..........
August 2014!! :)
Hi! We werent able to pay the rprf when we filed our app last month. We are thinking to pay it this month or early January. Should we wait for the visa office request or can we pay it online and send a copy of receipt to cic-m.

Thanks in Advance.

wowsers

Feb 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait for the request. If you pay now the fact that you have paid may get lost in the system and cause unnecessary delays for your application.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
JustynLovesApril said:
Hi! We werent able to pay the rprf when we filed our app last month. We are thinking to pay it this month or early January. Should we wait for the visa office request or can we pay it online and send a copy of receipt to cic-m.

Thanks in Advance.
You should go ahead and pay it.. you dont have to wait forvthem to request it, because that can delay the processing of your application. If you pay it online just make sure you have your copy to show if " they claim they didnt receive it", and when you pay and send in the original copy of the payment, call CIC to enusre they received it.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
JustynLovesApril said:

Thanks in Advance.
You can pay it now. Mail a physical copy of the receipt to CPC-M and also email a copy to both CPC-M and Manila.

wowsers

Feb 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, you have to choose: one question, 2 differing answers! I left my RPRF in the bank, where it was doing something for me, until they asked for it. I am not aware of any delay in my application as a result. You dont pay your taxes early do you? There is no point in paying the RPRF thinking that you can then inquire of CIC whether they have received it. Unless in Canada you cannot phone the help line and as I understand it if you do they are not all that knowledgable either; and there is no point in inquiring by letter because they do not reply. Better in my opinion to wait until the system gears itself up to ask for it rather than opt for a payment which is not provided for in CIC's standard procedure.

Florida Bear

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-08-2013
File Transfer...
09-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014
JustynLovesApril said:

Thanks in Advance.
You might want to check this thread out.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/when-to-pay-right-to-permanent-residence-fee-rprf-t73641.0.html

IMO, if you have the option to pay it before CIC asking for it, why not? Logically, doing that will save them a step and make things go faster.