+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF request letter (CEC)

az7arr9955

Oct 24, 2023
Hello I have received an RPRF request letter from IRCC a week earlier under CEC. Is this a strong indication that they have approved my PR ? (Medical and Biometrics completed.)

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello I have received an RPRF request letter from IRCC a week earlier under CEC. Is this a strong indication that they have approved my PR ? (Medical and Biometrics completed.)
yes this same happened with me, i got this one in December 2020 first week and écopr in Jan first week, so say 1-3 weeks and you are done

Reactions: az7arr9955

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
So do they send you an email confirming the approval before issuing ECOPR (ie Portal request)?
No they will asked for permanent landing fee which implies all is good and now ready to finalize. Once you make payment they will submit application for final approval and you will see status update, so try to pay off ASAP.

You can also check calling customer care and find the status. They will give you sense of how its looking.

But most likely you are near the finish line., so anytime you make payment there is going to be an update