+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF issue

Phillfin

Apr 25, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have an urgent issue that I am struggling with. I recieved a letter from CIC asking me to pay my Right to Permanent Residency fee and followed the instructions in the letter. It then says to attach to a case specific enquiry form. The problem is there is no selection in the drop down for my inquiry, non of them are relevant. I called CIC call centre and spoke with someone there however they were unable to help me and said not to pick a selection that would send my information to the incorrect department. What were your experiences?

Thanks

mirko.alilovic

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Was about to ask the exact same thing!

jugg

Dec 29, 2015
Phillfin said:
Hi everyone,

I have an urgent issue that I am struggling with. I recieved a letter from CIC asking me to pay my Right to Permanent Residency fee and followed the instructions in the letter. It then says to attach to a case specific enquiry form. The problem is there is no selection in the drop down for my inquiry, non of them are relevant. I called CIC call centre and spoke with someone there however they were unable to help me and said not to pick a selection that would send my information to the incorrect department. What were your experiences?

Thanks
There must be a link with your email. Open that link and pay online. After that send email to your visa office (from where you receive the email) and attach a copy of your receipt of online payment. Also mention your complete name and case/application number.

Phillfin

Apr 25, 2015
It is a little bit worrying. I followed all the instructions completely. It came from an email that says do not reply.

I called CIC again today after my first phone call and got a completely different answer, the person said to just select the closest thing to my application which would be out of country provincial nomination, i was a bit skeptical as I am in the country provincial nomination. After talking with my co-worker she suggested I call back one more time and see what answer I get, a lady on the phone immediately stated that provincial nominations are classed as out of country applications even if they are in country and to select that one. It seemed like she had had this question before.

Do you think this would make sense?

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
Phillfin said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Has your issue been resolved? I got same request of yours. I submitted online via Case Specific Inquiry choosing "Verification of Status, replacements and amendments of documents". Then I printed out the receipt and mail to their office as well just in case.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
Phillfin said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Hi Phillfin, Is your application through Express Entry or is it paper based?

mm88

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-4-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-4-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Phillfin said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks
I had the same problem few days ago. I didnt know what to do so I just chose the closest thing to it which was Outside canada PNP

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Phillfin said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Phillfin said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Hey everyone, I just paid the RPRF fee.

In CIC email they said : You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit it via the Case Specific Enquiry form.

And not sure about two things:

1. Which Option do I select from the drop-down under enquiry? I am an inland PR-PNP applicant.

2. Which email should I attach it to? As in what address should I send it to?

Thanks

rajarajan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
;) ;) all indian immigrant worries. don't worry...

Phillfin said:
It is a little bit worrying. I followed all the instructions completely. It came from an email that says do not reply.

I called CIC again today after my first phone call and got a completely different answer, the person said to just select the closest thing to my application which would be out of country provincial nomination, i was a bit skeptical as I am in the country provincial nomination. After talking with my co-worker she suggested I call back one more time and see what answer I get, a lady on the phone immediately stated that provincial nominations are classed as out of country applications even if they are in country and to select that one. It seemed like she had had this question before.

Do you think this would make sense?

Paquein

Oct 22, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-JUN-16
Doc's Request.
02-DEC-16
Nomination.....
20-MAY-16
AOR Received.
11-SEP-16
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-DEC-16
Med's Done....
23-DEC-16
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
23-FEB-17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INLAND
Same question! somebody know how to do it?