+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF fee

ufo

Jul 22, 2009
please help
For RPRF is accepted travel check ….. if not how can I send them to Can. Imm . con. RPRF fee
Thanks for any one for help

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
I am pretty sure the instructions are clearly mentioned in the letter; atleast mine clearly said that. You have to send it via Demand Draft to Reciever General For Canada. Again, i would be surprised if this information was not there on the letter asking you to send the fees.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ufo said:
please help
For RPRF is accepted travel check ..... if not how can I send them to Can. Imm . con. RPRF fee
Thanks for any one for help
Your question is not clear, for CHC new Delhi RPRF can be send to eith Receiver General for Canda or Candian High Commission in Indian Rupees or Candian dollars.

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
ankit_20 said:
Your question is not clear, for CHC new Delhi RPRF can be send to eith Receiver General for Canda or Candian High Commission in Indian Rupees or Candian dollars.
If in favour of "Canadian High Commision": Then DD is to be made in INR.....I repeat Indian National Rupees
if in favor of Receiver Gen:: Then CAD......I repeat Canadian Dollors

Mogali

Oct 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have made the RPRF fee in Canadian Dollors as bank draft in the name of Receiver Gen.... from bank of America, but the problem is the country they mentioned is CANADA. Though we have told them that it should be payable at INDIA.
Should I cancel the bank draft or send the same?
I have made the bank darft for paying for processing fee, which was through by CIO.

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
Mogali said:
Hi,

I have made the RPRF fee in Canadian Dollors as bank draft in the name of Receiver Gen.... from bank of America, but the problem is the country they mentioned is CANADA. Though we have told them that it should be payable at INDIA.
Should I cancel the bank draft or send the same?
I have made the bank darft for paying for processing fee, which was through by CIO.
How Canadian Dollor draft paybel in india in ???? it is to be payble at CAnada

Mogali

Oct 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my concern is the statement from the letter " Bank drafts should be made for the exact amount and in favour of 'Canadian High Commission' or rec...' payable at ND.

So shall i cancel my draft (which will take 90 days) and make new draft in Indian Rupees?

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you can have a draft in either name "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada" in either currency INR or CAD payable at New Delhi

Quoting from http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

"Fees are payable in Canadian dollars or Indian Rupees. Only bank drafts (demand drafts) or certified cheques are accepted; cash is not accepted for fee payment. The bank draft should be made for the exact amount and in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada" payable at New Delhi."

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
ankit_20 said:
I think you can have a draft in either name "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada" in either currency INR or CAD payable at New Delhi

Quoting from http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

"Fees are payable in Canadian dollars or Indian Rupees. Only bank drafts (demand drafts) or certified cheques are accepted; cash is not accepted for fee payment. The bank draft should be made for the exact amount and in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada" payable at New Delhi."
it will be better to check the CHC letter...