+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF fee, when do they ask for it????

mzfar

Feb 17, 2012
Hello fellow sponsors or spouses..

I did an outland application to Buffalo from Quebec. So the CPC had got the application at aug (we sent it at mid july) and I got my spousal approval on mid October. I sent my application to MICC (quebec immigration for CSQ) the day I recieved my approval so had the CSQ in two weeks. The quebec immigration said they will email my visa office for the confirmation. So now its mid Feb and I got a letter from the visa office saying that I was missing documents, 1 for CSQ and 2 for the RPRF fee.
Okay, so I called que. immi. immediately after and asked them to send the confirmation again, and also paid the huge fee. When i emailed buffalo, the next day reply came. We dont have your mail here in the office and it was sent to new york on Jan 17, 2011.... :eek: Anyways this morning I called the offices again asking them to email another confirmation to NY, and faxed CPC that I did pay the fees.. Im crossing fingers that these two offices can send the confirmations within 60 days...

My question is that, they never asked for an interview, are the visa office just going through a checklist or am i really in last stage of my process, and everything did go well? Other wise why would they ask for an RPRF fee anyway if they will have to refund it? My husband is really skeptical and him saying that they send applications from buffalo to NY if they get overload. :S Please give me some good hopes or burst me out of my bubble... Thanksss!!!!

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mzfar said:
:S Please give me some good hopes or burst me out of my bubble... Thanksss!!!!
Hi, You can of course have some good hope as you have been asked to pay RPRF.
Usually it is asked after a positive decision is made on the case. Shortly there will be passport request, if not yet received.
Have a good time :)