+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF and Medical

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I found it strange in my case, CHC London requested Medical + RPRF fee but NOT the passport(s) I have did my medical on the 8th of July and Posted the RPRF draft on the 10th July. Dont know what will happen after this. Does anyone had a same situation? (I have read numerous posts CHC normally requesting RPRF with passports but in my case medical and RPRF only).

And also I'm getting worrying now because in Janaury I have updated my required funds for 4 family members and I haven't maintained that till date - I didnt know that they will ask again - I have withdrawn 75% of the funds, of course I will deposit back when needed but the worry is dont know what the CHC London going to say??????????????????

Is the funds got to be in the account through out the process?

Any advise please

Many thanks,

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
rizcom123 said:
Hi All,

I found it strange in my case, CHC London requested Medical + RPRF fee but NOT the passport(s) I have did my medical on the 8th of July and Posted the RPRF draft on the 10th July. Dont know what will happen after this. Does anyone had a same situation? (I have read numerous posts CHC normally requesting RPRF with passports but in my case medical and RPRF only).that is only New Dlhi CHC asking for passports along with medicals. islamabad ans Sydney, Australia are asking for meds first and passports later, like your case. check trackitt.com. you'll understand the trends.

And also I'm getting worrying now because in Janaury I have updated my required funds for 4 family members and I haven't maintained that till date - I didnt know that they will ask again - I have withdrawn 75% of the funds, of course I will deposit back when needed but the worry is dont know what the CHC London going to say??????????????????

Is the funds got to be in the account through out the process? ideally, yes. they can ask for the updated proof of funds statement anytime during the process and they normally give 20-30 days for it. not sure how they will react if they don't find sufficient and consistent funds at a later date. no one has posted such an experience.

Any advise please

Many thanks,

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
doesn't mention anything about maintaining funds... maybe, it will not be a problem if you able to bring funds back into your account.

quote from OP6
9.2. Settlement funds
Pursuant to R76(1)(b), the officer will determine if the applicant has sufficient funds available for
settlement in Canada.
The amount of funds are assessed according to the applicant’s family size using 50% of Statistics
Canada’s most current Low Income Cut-off (LICO) for urban areas with populations of 500,000 or
more.
Note: In terms of funds required, the number of the applicant’s family members includes both
accompanying and non-accompanying dependants.

If …
the applicant clearly
demonstrates that they have
sufficient available funds to
meet the requirements
or
the applicant has arranged
employment as defined in R82
Then the officer will … proceed to Section 11.

if
the applicant does not initially
demonstrate that they have
meet the requirements at time
of application
Then the officer will …inform the applicant of the officer’s specific settlement funds
concerns and give the applicant the opportunity to address
this problem.

if..
the applicant is unable to
demonstrate that they have
Then the officer will …refuse the application.
Note: Pursuant to R76(3), substituted evaluation (Section
11.3) cannot be used to override a refusal due to insufficient

imogen24

Jul 12, 2009
Hi, I am in the same situation as you, the High Commission of Canada in London has requested for my family to undergo medical and pay the RPR fee along with my updated proof of funds, I have submitted everything except for my husband's medical results but it's to follow as well hopefully next week.

It's stated in the letter that after submission of medical, to allow 2-3 months processing.
I have used 50% of my funds now, but I think you really need it more if you're entering Canada already to show that have sufficients funds to start a new life there.

So to all of us that are in the same boat, Goodluck and Godspeed!!