+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rotary conference

Gboyega47

Aug 12, 2019
please I am a rotary member and I’m going for a day rotary conference in Canada, what documents do I need to produce at vsf office in Nigeria. I have my appointment letter from my place of work where have been working as an undergraduate assistant at a marketing firm and a 5years working experience and I’m 23years plus recommendation letter from them, what other documents do I need to provide to get the visa please I need your help. Thanks in anticipation

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
please I am a rotary member and I’m going for a day rotary conference in Canada, what documents do I need to produce at vsf office in Nigeria. I have my appointment letter from my place of work where have been working as an undergraduate assistant at a marketing firm and a 5years working experience and I’m 23years plus recommendation letter from them, what other documents do I need to provide to get the visa please I need your help. Thanks in anticipation
Basic requirements are
1. Documents that describes your financial assets like bank statement for 4 months, employment certificate, land titles, business permits etc
2. Your passports with the entry/exit stamp of the countries you visited and visas you acquired

But importantly read this to have an idea on how to apply for a TRV https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5256-applying-visitor-visa-temporary-resident-visa.html

Gboyega47

Aug 12, 2019
Basic requirements are
1. Documents that describes your financial assets like bank statement for 4 months, employment certificate, land titles, business permits etc
2. Your passports with the entry/exit stamp of the countries you visited and visas you acquired

But importantly read this to have an idea on how to apply for a TRV https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5256-applying-visitor-visa-temporary-resident-visa.html
Thank you I really appreciate this, I haven’t visited any country before so my passport has never been stamped before but I have a fixed deposit of about #2.5m in my account, with document of land ownship and car ownship. Please what is a business permit. Than

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
As well a very good reason as to why you are travelling across the world and the expense to attend a rotary conference that lasts for only one day

Gboyega47

Aug 12, 2019
As well a very good reason as to why you are travelling across the world and the expense to attend a rotary conference that lasts for only one day
I don’t 100% clear with this, Do you mean the expense for the traveling should be in my account aside the fixed deposit I have in my account because it is my place of work that wants to sponsor the trip frollllThanks

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
I don’t 100% clear with this, Do you mean the expense for the traveling should be in my account aside the fixed deposit I have in my account because it is my place of work that wants to sponsor the trip frollllThanks
Your reasons may not be convincing enough, but who knows??. It all counts down to the VO. If he/she likes they would offer you. People with complete and convincing documents are being denied on daily, so
Fingers crossed and hope for something positive.

Best wishes

Gboyega47

Aug 12, 2019
Your reasons may not be convincing enough, but who knows??. It all counts down to the VO. If he/she likes they would offer you. People with complete and convincing documents are being denied on daily, so
Fingers crossed and hope for something positive.

Best wishes
That’s why I’m here, what are the things I need to do to have a complete and convincing documents please. Thanks

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Well you can probably start by developing an itinerary that includes travelling all the way from Nigeria for more than just a single day conference given that reason alone is hardly convincing to persuade a visa officer to issue a visa.

Reactions: Qwertypod

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
That’s why I’m here, what are the things I need to do to have a complete and convincing documents please. Thanks
first of all (1)you have to show strong ties to your home country, that will increase your chances, this aspect covers both family ties in your home country and your employment status (2) a cover letter explaining why the conference is important to you, (3) show any travel history if you have any.this comes to effect if reason 1 is not convincing enough (4) show sufficient funds, but it doesn't matter if reasons 1&2 are not met

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
are you still a student???

Gboyega47

Aug 12, 2019
No I’m no longer a student I finished nysc June,but I have been working there since an undergraduate about 5years back till date please how can I show strong ties to my country which is Nigeria and include family ties too please. Thank you

Gboyega47

Aug 12, 2019
first of all (1)you have to show strong ties to your home country, that will increase your chances, this aspect covers both family ties in your home country and your employment status (2) a cover letter explaining why the conference is important to you, (3) show any travel history if you have any.this comes to effect if reason 1 is not convincing enough (4) show sufficient funds, but it doesn't matter if reasons 1&2 are not met
1). The company sponsoring me is providing there account statement, and do I need to provide my account statement too and how much do I need to have in it 2). Please how do I show strong ties to my home country and how does it covers family ties too, I’m still single. Thank you

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I couldn't find anything specific online about a Rotary Convention in Canada, unless it was the one that happened last year in Toronto.

I agree with the above post, this is a sure rejection.