Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
I have 2 rooms available in the upper floor. Only one person per room and parking not included. Nearest intersection chinguocousy and Mayfield . Must keep rooms neat

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
I have 2 rooms available in the upper floor. Only one person per room and parking not included. Nearest intersection chinguocousy and Mayfield . Must keep rooms neat
Well, if you want people to react, why not tell us where these rooms are? City, Province? How much the rent is.. WiFi included, yes/no, etc etc

Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
google told me that it's in
Chinguacousy Rd & Mayfield Rd
Brampton, ON L7C 1Y9

looks like long commute time from York University if you don't drive.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Its in L7A 4V1 . Rent looking at 700 per room.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You should also be specifying whether furnished or unfurnished. How big the rooms are should be specified. For example fits a single bed and a dresser. When it comes to sharing specifying how many rooms are being rented in the home and whether they are all renters or the owner is also living there. If not all singles how many people in total. How many bathrooms are in the home and how many people will be sharing the bathroom associated with the room would also be something I would specify. Availability, length of lease or whether it was month to month would also be information I would include.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
You should also be specifying whether furnished or unfurnished. How big the rooms are should be specified. For example fits a single bed and a dresser. When it comes to sharing specifying how many rooms are being rented in the home and whether they are all renters or the owner is also living there. If not all singles how many people in total. How many bathrooms are in the home and how many people will be sharing the bathroom associated with the room would also be something I would specify. Availability, length of lease or whether it was month to month would also be information I would include.
if some one intrested in the area they wil be asking for the details. I dont need to put all details before hand. I gave lot of information like more than the normal ads. if some one intrested they will be bothered about what to ask and what not to ask

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
if some one intrested in the area they wil be asking for the details. I dont need to put all details before hand. I gave lot of information like more than the normal ads. if some one intrested they will be bothered about what to ask and what not to ask
Must be a rat hole you're trying to rent. Being vague usually means you got stuff to hide..

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Must be a rat hole you're trying to rent. Being vague usually means you got stuff to hide..
if its a rat hole you dont come no body pays even a single dollar with out seeing the rooms .if they dont like they dont take who are you to discuss on this

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
if its a rat hole you dont come no body pays even a single dollar with out seeing the rooms .if they dont like they dont take who are you to discuss on this
And by the way the rooms are already filled out and the room mates like the room and the price too you guys need not bother about it

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
And by the way the rooms are already filled out and the room mates like the room and the price too you guys need not bother about it
Essentially confirms you are running an illegal boarding house. Many newcomers should be aware that there are many people taking advantage of them and charging a fortune. Many are still paying very high rent to share with many people. Unfortunately many of their own community members are the ones exploiting them when they assume they can trust them. Hope others reading this will ask the questions I suggested and compare with other rents in the local community but also other Neighbourhoods

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Essentially confirms you are running an illegal boarding house. Many newcomers should be aware that there are many people taking advantage of them and charging a fortune. Many are still paying very high rent to share with many people. Unfortunately many of their own community members are the ones exploiting them when they assume they can trust them. Hope others reading this will ask the questions I suggested and compare with other rents in the local community but also other Neighbourhoods
Why not legalising running multiple units in the house?

There's a housing crisis. Multiple units housing is coming soon to Vancouver's single home neighborhoods.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Why not legalising running multiple units in the house?

There's a housing crisis. Multiple units housing is coming soon to Vancouver's single home neighborhoods.
Some municipalities do not allow rooming houses and most landlords are unwilling to create legal rooming houses where you have to pass fire codes, provide exits to the outside in every unit, are limited to how many people you can house in one property, have to provide things like fire doors, etc. In most cases landlords have taken an existing home and put up drywall to create as many bedrooms as possible. Taking away any common spaces to create bedrooms and even subdividing rooms or basements to create more bedrooms. Some even put people in closets, garages with a space heater, utility rooms, cold storage areas, etc.