February 22, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 27, 2013
LANDED..........
October 8, 2013 (Flagpoled at Coutts,AB)
missy2106 said:
Hi Adrian,

Thank you for replying. I am not sure how to get GCMS order and what does MP stands for?
Thank you for your help

P.S I am really new to this.
Hi missy,

Hopefully Betina was able to answer your question. Additionally, I would like to add that you can look up the MP contact information online (there is an MP responsible for a "riding", so depending on your address, you will have to contact a certain person).

Also, I would like to ask - do you recall when your ECAS changed to Decision Made? This may give us a clue as to when they processed early February applications (or at least a general idea to their pace).

Thanks,

missy2106

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
x-ing said:
Hi missy,

Hopefully Betina was able to answer your question. Additionally, I would like to add that you can look up the MP contact information online (there is an MP responsible for a "riding", so depending on your address, you will have to contact a certain person).

Also, I would like to ask - do you recall when your ECAS changed to Decision Made? This may give us a clue as to when they processed early February applications (or at least a general idea to their pace).

Thanks,
Hello, everyone!
I carefully read the online status of the application and I have a "decision made" for my sponsorship only, but my husbands application status is only in "application received" status and when I click on it I have " We received your application on this day" and also "Medical results have been received".
We are not even in process, yet :( , but just because I saw "Medical results have been received , I thought that we are in the "Decision Made" step.

At the end, I don't even know whether we are in process or not...no clue because the "medical results have been received" falls in the Decision made step. This is really confusing.

mmro

Apr 10, 2013
To view your husband's information only, log into ecas with the Application no. they provided you in the AOR from Mississauga and your husband's credentials [name, date of birth, country]. It will likely not say anything more at this stage, but from what I have understood the next informations will appear on his page only. "Application received" + "Medicals received" does not mean the application is in process but without receiving the medical file they wouldn't be able to start processing when the time comes.

x-ing

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest, Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 4, 2013
AOR Received.
March 12, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013
Med's Done....
February 22, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 27, 2013
LANDED..........
missy2106 said:
Hello, everyone!
I carefully read the online status of the application and I have a "decision made" for my sponsorship only, but my husbands application status is only in "application received" status and when I click on it I have " We received your application on this day" and also "Medical results have been received".
We are not even in process, yet :( , but just because I saw "Medical results have been received , I thought that we are in the "Decision Made" step.

At the end, I don't even know whether we are in process or not...no clue because the "medical results have been received" falls in the Decision made step. This is really confusing.
This makes sense now. It is somewhat discouraging that they have not finished February applications yet, but I'm sure any day now news will come :)

It is unfortunate that members that participated in this topic earlier (CharlizeRai) may not be monitoring it, as I am curios now if my GCMS notes will be as of the date of request, or as of date of release. If it is the former, that I am not expecting any news on them since they were requested at the end of July.

Betina

Jul 17, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Doc's Request.
05-08-2013 (IMM5669E/Q8), 14-11-2013 (proof of return, of funds, of cohabitation)
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-11-2012, repeat x-ray for extension 23-01-2014 (extension granted)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Did anyone get a request for additional details regarding personal history (Q8 in the IMM5669 form)?

I filled out the form with the details regarding the last 10 years and they've asked me last week for a complete personal history since the age of 18. I understood from other members on the forum that this request is kinda usual for the London VO, but I'm just wondering if someone going through the Bucharest VO got the same request till now.

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Hello guys,

I`ve been through all this process and as you all now its very difficult to take the stress which comes along but in the end we all make it.

Processing time is different for each one of us. For me took almost 16 months and for some took just a few months.

Wish you all good luck and tones of patience :)

I.N.

Betina

Jul 17, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Doc's Request.
05-08-2013 (IMM5669E/Q8), 14-11-2013 (proof of return, of funds, of cohabitation)
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
I.N said:
Hello guys,

I`ve been through all this process and as you all now its very difficult to take the stress which comes along but in the end we all make it.

Processing time is different for each one of us. For me took almost 16 months and for some took just a few months.

I.N.
Thank you, I.N. Hope your life in Canada is everything you expected and more :)

So, about question 8 in the IMM5669 form, I guess I'm the only one that got a request for a complete personal history? I don't know if that should worry me or not ???

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Betina said:
Thank you, I.N. Hope your life in Canada is everything you expected and more :)

So, about question 8 in the IMM5669 form, I guess I'm the only one that got a request for a complete personal history? I don't know if that should worry me or not ???
Yes, I do have a beautiful life here and I am happy because I have my husband aside me but I do miss Europe, very often.

As for your question I do not know no one who had such a request from our VO, but like I said every case is different.

Its hard to not be worried but have faith that everything will be all right.. :)

mmro

Apr 10, 2013
Well Betina,
So far it looks like you're one of the few [if not the only one] active members whose file they have on their desk right now.

I'm thinking, don't get too stressed - provide them with accurate timeframes and that should do. You could even get them more detailed timestamps [including days of the month] if you remember or have written accounts of your activities [employment/payment stubs, diplomas, etc].

I'm stressed about receiving such a request from them since I haven't said anything about the two trips [max. 10 days] I had abroad - I wrote my history since age 18 because that's the category I fall into.

Betina

Jul 17, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
mmro said:
Well Betina,
So far it looks like you're one of the few [if not the only one] active members whose file they have on their desk right now.

I'm thinking, don't get too stressed - provide them with accurate timeframes and that should do. You could even get them more detailed timestamps [including days of the month] if you remember or have written accounts of your activities [employment/payment stubs, diplomas, etc].

I'm stressed about receiving such a request from them since I haven't said anything about the two trips [max. 10 days] I had abroad - I wrote my history since age 18 because that's the category I fall into.
I'm not worried about providing them with additional details, I already sent them. I was just curious if someone else got this request so that I can estimate if it's something they ask before starting processing the file, or does the fact that I got this request mean that someone is working on my file.

The only other person that I know got this request went through London and says he got the request before the VO started working on his file. But 6 weeks later he got the visa :) So either London in moving really fast, or this request means that I'm already in process :-D

x-ing

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest, Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 4, 2013
AOR Received.
March 12, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013
Med's Done....
February 22, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 27, 2013
LANDED..........
Betina said:
I'm not worried about providing them with additional details, I already sent them. I was just curious if someone else got this request so that I can estimate if it's something they ask before starting processing the file, or does the fact that I got this request mean that someone is working on my file.

The only other person that I know got this request went through London and says he got the request before the VO started working on his file. But 6 weeks later he got the visa :) So either London in moving really fast, or this request means that I'm already in process :-D
I'm wondering if its just a silly mistake on their part where they didn't read your DOB correctly and assumed that you had not provided the correct history? That's a wild guess, but those things could happen. Hopefully, they were just very interested in your personal history as they found you and your husband a very interesting couple ;D

But even if it means that they didn't start processing yet, it's still a great sign. That means they don't require anything else, and that they have successfully received your application package.

I've noticed that a lot of FSW class applicants applying through Quebec from Moldova got a rainfall of PPRs on another forum (montreal.ro) compared to rpevious weeks, so mabe the visa officers are returning from holidays and starting to process applications? Sometwimes, I wish there was a webcam in their office, and it would show "Now serving applications received from .... to .... " Is that too much to ask for? :D :D :D

x-ing

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest, Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 4, 2013
AOR Received.
March 12, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013
Med's Done....
February 22, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 27, 2013
LANDED..........
I.N said:
Hello guys,

I.N.
Thank you, we really appreciate your support!

Betina

Jul 17, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
x-ing said:
Hopefully, they were just very interested in your personal history as they found you and your husband a very interesting couple ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :p

x-ing said:
Sometwimes, I wish there was a webcam in their office, and it would show "Now serving applications received from .... to .... " Is that too much to ask for? :D :D :D
Yes, i would definitely sign a petition for a webcam. With a scoring board in the background :D Just seeing that they are really working their little asses of woulb make this waiting much more bearable ::)

x-ing

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest, Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 4, 2013
AOR Received.
March 12, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013
Med's Done....
February 22, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
September 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 27, 2013
LANDED..........
So we inquired on the general progress on our case via the CIC case enquiry portal and this morning we got the following response:

Your application is currently in queue, pending the evaluation of the designated visa officer and the results of the medical examination. You will be informed once we are ready to move to the next stage of the processing, or if additional information is requested of you.

We thank you for your patience and understanding,

Sincerely yours/Sincèrement,
Immigration Section/Section d’immigration
Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada
1-3 Tuberozelor Str., sector 1
011411 Bucharest , Romania
Fax +40-21 307-5014 (immigration) / +40-21 307-5023 (visitors)

Which is not either good or bad news, since it may go into review tomorrow, or in 3 months, so it doesn't really give us an idea of where we are at. Still great that they answered our inquiry, I did not expect that. The other thing that bothers me is that they still did not review (or receive?) the medical examination results. Can anyone give me their interpretation of their response?

Any news from anyone else?

Betina

Jul 17, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
x-ing said:
So we inquired on the general progress on our case via the CIC case enquiry portal and this morning we got the following response:

Your application is currently in queue, pending the evaluation of the designated visa officer and the results of the medical examination. You will be informed once we are ready to move to the next stage of the processing, or if additional information is requested of you.

We thank you for your patience and understanding,

Sincerely yours/Sincèrement,
Immigration Section/Section d'immigration
Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada
1-3 Tuberozelor Str., sector 1
011411 Bucharest , Romania
Fax +40-21 307-5014 (immigration) / +40-21 307-5023 (visitors)

Which is not either good or bad news, since it may go into review tomorrow, or in 3 months, so it doesn't really give us an idea of where we are at. Still great that they answered our inquiry, I did not expect that. The other thing that bothers me is that they still did not review (or receive?) the medical examination results. Can anyone give me their interpretation of their response?

Any news from anyone else?
That's exactly how I understand them also. It is pretty strange that they didn't get the medical results. How about e-cas, doesn't it say "Medical results received"?

I wonder, if your applications is still in queue, does that mean that mine is even lower in the pile? Darn those cryptic answers :( I am preparing myself to ask for GCMS notes in about a month, just to see where they are with my file.